Measuring Model Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Jaschke & Gerhard Stahl & Richard Stehle, 2007. "Value-at-risk forecasts under scrutiny—the German experience," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(6), pages 621-636.
- Kerkhof, F.L.J. & Melenberg, B. & Schumacher, J.M., 2002. "Model Risk and Regulatory Capital," Discussion Paper 2002-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Philipp Sibbertsen, 1999. "S-Estimation in the Linear Regression Model with Long-Memory Error Terms," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 512, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Cao, Charles & Chen, Zhiwu, 1997.
" Empirical Performance of Alternative Option Pricing Models,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(5), pages 2003-2049, December.
- Charles Quanwei Cao & Gurdip S. Bakshi & Zhiwu Chen, 1997. "Empirical Performance of Alternative Option Pricing Models," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm54, Yale School of Management.
- Charles Quanwei Cao & Gurdip S. Bakshi & Zhiwu Chen, 1997. "Empirical Performance of Alternative Option Pricing Models," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm65, Yale School of Management.
- T. Clifton Green & Stephen Figlewski, 1999. "Market Risk and Model Risk for a Financial Institution Writing Options," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(4), pages 1465-1499, August.
- Rama Cont & Romain Deguest & Giacomo Scandolo, 2010. "Robustness and sensitivity analysis of risk measurement procedures," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 593-606.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Carol Alexander, 2005. "The Present and Future of Financial Risk Management," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 3(1), pages 3-25.
- Corradi, Valentina & Swanson, Norman R., 2006. "Predictive Density Evaluation," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stahl, Gerhard & Sibbertsen, Philipp & Bertram, Philip, 2011. "Modellrisiko = Spezifikation + Validierung," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-468, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Schlegel, Friederike & Hakenes, Hendrik, 2013. "Model Risk - an Agency Theoretic Approach," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79954, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Volker Stein & Arnd Wiedemann, 2016. "Risk governance: conceptualization, tasks, and research agenda," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 86(8), pages 813-836, November.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk evaluation; model risk; robust estimation; stress tests;
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2008-11-11 (Econometrics)
- NEP-RMG-2008-11-11 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:han:dpaper:dp-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Heidrich, Christian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.