S-Estimation in the Linear Regression Model with Long-Memory Error Terms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huybens, Elisabeth & Smith, Bruce D., 1998.
"Financial Market Frictions, Monetary Policy, and Capital Accumulation in a Small Open Economy,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 353-400, August.
- Elisabeth Huybens & Bruce D. Smith, 1996. "Financial Market Frictions, Monetary Policy and Capital Accumulation in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 9608, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Boyd, John H. & Smith, Bruce D., 1997. "Capital Market Imperfections, International Credit Markets, and Nonconvergence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 335-364, April.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1989. "Agency Costs, Net Worth, and Business Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 14-31, March.
- Carter, Michael R., 1988. "Equilibrium credit rationing of small farm agriculture," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 83-103, February.
- Espinosa-Vega, Marco A, 1995. "Multiple Reserve Requirements," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 762-776, August.
- Bruce D. Smith & Michael J. Stutzer, 1989. "Credit Rationing and Government Loan Programs: A Welfare Analysis," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 177-193.
- Weil, Philippe, 1992. "The budgetary arithmetics of loan guarantees and deposit insurance," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 97-122, December.
- Gale, William G., 1990. "Federal lending and the market for credit," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 177-193.
- Boyd, John H & Smith, Bruce D, 1994. "How Good Are Standard Debt Contracts? Stochastic versus Nonstochastic Monitoring in a Costly State Verification Environment," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67(4), pages 539-561, October.
- Brock, Philip L, 1989. "Reserve Requirements and the Inflation Tax," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 21(1), pages 106-121, February.
- Innes, Robert, 1991. "Investment and government intervention in credit markets when there is asymmetric information," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 347-381, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sibbertsen, Philipp & Stahl, Gerhard & Luedtke, Corinna, 2008. "Measuring Model Risk," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-409, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2000. "Robust CUSUM-M test in the presence of long-memory disturbances," Technical Reports 2000,19, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Arie Preminger & Shinichi Sakata, 2007. "A model selection method for S-estimation," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 10(2), pages 294-319, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf9:512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.