Robust CUSUM-M test in the presence of long-memory disturbances
We derive the limiting null distribution of the robust CUSUM-M test and the recursive CUSUM-M test for structural change of the coefficients of a linear regression model with long-memory disturbances. It turns out that the asymptotic null distribution of the CUSUM-M statistic is a fractional Brownian Bridge and the asymptotic null distribution of the recursive CUSUM-M statistic is fractional Brownian motion.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (0231) 755-3125
Fax: (0231) 755-5284
Web page: http://www.statistik.tu-dortmund.de/sfb475.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Breuer, Péter & Major, Péter, 1983. "Central limit theorems for non-linear functionals of Gaussian fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 425-441, September.
- Hidalgo, Javier & Robinson, Peter M., 1996. "Testing for structural change in a long-memory environment," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 159-174, January.
- Philipp Sibbertsen, 1999. "S-Estimation in the Linear Regression Model with Long-Memory Error Terms," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 512, Society for Computational Economics.
- Kramer, Walter & Ploberger, Werner & Alt, Raimund, 1988. "Testing for Structural Change in Dynamic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1355-69, November.
- Ploberger, Werner & Kramer, Walter, 1992. "The CUSUM Test with OLS Residuals," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 271-85, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb475:200019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.