Auto-static for the people: risk-minimizing hedges of barrier options
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rama Cont & Romain Deguest & Giacomo Scandolo, 2010. "Robustness and sensitivity analysis of risk measurement procedures," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 593-606.
- Helyette Geman & C. Peter M. Dilip Y. Marc, 2007. "Self decomposability and option pricing," Post-Print halshs-00144193, HAL.
- Dirk Tasche, 2002.
"Expected Shortfall and Beyond,"
cond-mat/0203558, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2002.
- Bates, David S, 1996. "Jumps and Stochastic Volatility: Exchange Rate Processes Implicit in Deutsche Mark Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 69-107.
- Kraft, Holger, 2007. "Pitfalls in static superhedging of barrier options," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 2-9, March.
- Pellizzari, P., 2005.
"Static hedging of multivariate derivatives by simulation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 507-519, October.
- Paolo Pellizzari, 2003. "Static Hedging of Multivariate Derivatives by Simulation," Finance 0311013, EconWPA, revised 04 Dec 2003.
- Rama Cont, 2006. "Model uncertainty and its impact on the pricing of derivative instruments," Post-Print halshs-00002695, HAL.
- Gondzio, Jacek & Kouwenberg, Roy & Vorst, Ton, 2003.
"Hedging options under transaction costs and stochastic volatility,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1045-1068, April.
- Roy Kouwenberg & Jacek Gondzio & Ton Vorst, 1999. "Hedging Options under Transaction Costs and Stochastic Volatility," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 911, Society for Computational Economics.
- repec:spr:compst:v:70:y:2009:i:3:p:405-433 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Maruhn & E. Sachs, 2009. "Robust static hedging of barrier options in stochastic volatility models," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 405-433, December.
- Hans Föllmer & Alexander Schied, 2002. "Convex measures of risk and trading constraints," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 429-447.
- Bernd Engelmann & Matthias Fengler & Morten Nalholm & Peter Schwendner, 2006. "Static versus dynamic hedges: an empirical comparison for barrier options," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 239-264, November.
- Peter Carr & Katrina Ellis & Vishal Gupta, 1998. "Static Hedging of Exotic Options," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(3), pages 1165-1190, 06.
- Rolf Poulsen, 2006. "Barrier options and their static hedges: simple derivations and extensions," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 327-335.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revdev:v:12:y:2009:i:3:p:193-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Kevin Halligan)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.