Static hedging and pricing American knock-in put options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Carr & Katrina Ellis & Vishal Gupta, 1998. "Static Hedging of Exotic Options," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(3), pages 1165-1190, June.
- Beliaeva, Natalia & Nawalkha, Sanjay, 2012. "Pricing American interest rate options under the jump-extended constant-elasticity-of-variance short rate models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 151-163.
- Gao, Bin & Huang, Jing-zhi & Subrahmanyam, Marti, 2000.
"The valuation of American barrier options using the decomposition technique,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1783-1827, October.
- Marti G. Subrahmanyam & Bin Gao & Jing-zhi Huang, 1998. "The Valuation of American Barrier Options Using the Decomposition Technique," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-067, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Schroder, Mark Douglas, 1989. " Computing the Constant Elasticity of Variance Option Pricing Formula," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(1), pages 211-219, March.
- Chung, San-Lin & Shih, Pai-Ta, 2009. "Static hedging and pricing American options," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2140-2149, November.
- Figlewski, Stephen & Gao, Bin, 1999.
"The adaptive mesh model: a new approach to efficient option pricing,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 313-351, September.
- Stephen Figlewski & Bin Gao, 1998. "The Adaptive Mesh Model: A New Approach to Efficient Option Pricing," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-032, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- San-Lin Chung & Pai-Ta Shih, 2007. "Generalized Cox-Ross-Rubinstein Binomial Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(3), pages 508-520, March.
- Johannes Siven & Rolf Poulsen, 2009. "Auto-static for the people: risk-minimizing hedges of barrier options," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 193-211, October.
- M. H. A. Davis & W. Schachermayer & R. G. Tompkins, 2001. "Pricing, no-arbitrage bounds and robust hedging of instalment options," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(6), pages 597-610.
- Zvan, R. & Vetzal, K. R. & Forsyth, P. A., 2000. "PDE methods for pricing barrier options," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(11-12), pages 1563-1590, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vidal Nunes, João Pedro & Ruas, João Pedro & Dias, José Carlos, 2015. "Pricing and static hedging of American-style knock-in options on defaultable stocks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 343-360.
- Ballestra, Luca Vincenzo & Cecere, Liliana, 2015. "Pricing American options under the constant elasticity of variance model: An extension of the method by Barone-Adesi and Whaley," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 45-55.
- Ravi Kashyap, 2016. "Securities Lending Strategies, Valuation of Term Loans using Option Theory," Papers 1609.01274, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- José Carlos Dias & João Pedro Vidal Nunes & João Pedro Ruas, 2015. "Pricing and static hedging of European-style double barrier options under the jump to default extended CEV model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(12), pages 1995-2010, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAmerican knock-in options; Static hedging portfolio; Theta-matching condition; CEV model; Hedging effectiveness;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:37:y:2013:i:1:p:191-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .