Global financial crisis: the french policy answer in a EU perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 2009. "Global financial crisis: the french policy answer in a EU perspective," Sciences Po publications 2009-32, Sciences Po.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 2009. "Global financial crisis: the french policy answer in a EU perspective," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2009-32, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Cottarelli & José Vinãls, 2009. "A Strategy for Renormalizing Fiscal and Monetary Policies in Advanced Economies," IMF Staff Position Notes 2009/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Wallis, Kenneth F., 2004. "Comparing empirical models of the euro economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 735-758, September.
More about this item
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01069371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .