L'innovation technologique face au changement climatique : quelle est la position de la France ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yann Ménière & Matthieu Glachant & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Cécile Pot & Fabrice Carrère & Gilles Le Blanc, 2013. "L'innovation technologique face au changement climatique : quelle est la position de la France ?," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(1), pages 53-80.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Leonardo Bursztyn & David Hemous, 2012.
"The Environment and Directed Technical Change,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(1), pages 131-166, February.
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Leonardo Bursztyn & David Hemous, 2009. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 15451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Bursztyn, Leonardo & Hemous, David, 2011. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 8660, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Bursztyn, Leonardo & Hemous, David, 2010. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change," Seminar Papers 762, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Bursztyn, Leonardo & Hemous, David, 2010. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change," Sustainable Development Papers 92839, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Leonardo Bursztyn & David Hemous, 2010. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change," Working Papers 2010.93, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- de la Tour, Arnaud & Glachant, Matthieu & Ménière, Yann, 2011.
"Innovation and international technology transfer: The case of the Chinese photovoltaic industry,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 761-770, February.
- Arnaud de la Tour & Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2011. "Innovation and international technology transfer: The case of the Chinese photovoltaic industry," Post-Print hal-00498578, HAL.
- Yann Ménière & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Ivan Hascic & N. Johnstone, 2011. "Invention and transfer of climate change mitigation technologies: a study drawing on patent data," Post-Print hal-00869795, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jaime de Melo & Nicole A. Mathys, 2012. "Concilier les politiques commerciales et les politiques climatiques," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 20(2), pages 57-81.
- van den Bijgaart, Inge, 2017.
"The unilateral implementation of a sustainable growth path with directed technical change,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 305-327.
- Van den Bijgaart, Inge, 2015. "The Unilateral Implementation of a Sustainable Growth Path with Directed Technical Change," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 198543, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Inge van den Bijgaart, 2015. "The Unilateral Implementation of a Sustainable Growth Path with Directed Technical Change," Working Papers 2015.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- de Melo, Jaime & Mathys, Nicole Andréa, 2012. "Reconciling Trade and Climate Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 8760, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fanny Henriet, Nicolas Maggiar, and Katheline Schubert, 2014.
"A Stylized Applied Energy-Economy Model for France,"
The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Henriet, F. & Maggiar, N. & Schubert, K., 2014. "A stylized applied energy-economy model for France," Working papers 478, Banque de France.
- Kristoffer Palage & Robert Lundmark & Patrik Söderholm, 2019. "The innovation effects of renewable energy policies and their interaction: the case of solar photovoltaics," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 21(2), pages 217-254, April.
- Brita Bye & Marit Klemetsen & Arvid Raknerud, 2019. "The impact of public R&D support on firms' patenting," Discussion Papers 911, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- van den Bijgaart, Inge, 2016. "Essays in environmental economics and policy," Other publications TiSEM 298bee2a-cb08-4173-9fe1-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bruns, Stephan B. & Kalthaus, Martin, 2020. "Flexibility in the selection of patent counts: Implications for p-hacking and evidence-based policymaking," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(1).
- Dolphin, G. & Pollitt, M., 2018.
"International Spillovers and Carbon Pricing Policies,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1803, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Geoffroy Dolphin & Michael G. Pollitt, 2018. "International spillovers and carbon pricing Policies," Working Papers EPRG 1802, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Subtil Lacerda, Juliana & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2020. "Effectiveness of an ‘open innovation’ approach in renewable energy: Empirical evidence from a survey on solar and wind power," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 118(C).
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Neumayer, Eric & Perkins, Richard, 2015. "Environmental regulation and the cross-border diffusion of new technology: Evidence from automobile patents," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 244-257.
- Guillouzouic-Le Corff, Arthur, 2018. "Did oil prices trigger an innovation burst in biofuels?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 547-559.
- Dutz, Mark A. & Sharma, Siddharth, 2012. "Green growth, technology and innovation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5932, The World Bank.
- Marit E. Klemetsen, 2015. "The effects of innovation policies on firm level patenting," Discussion Papers 830, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Casey, Gregory, "undated".
"Energy Efficiency and Directed Technical Change: Implications for Climate Change Mitigation,"
2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois
259959, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Casey, Gregory, 2017. "Energy Efficiency and Directed Technical Change: Implications for Climate Change Mitigation," MPRA Paper 76416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gregory Casey, 2019. "Energy Efficiency and Directed Technical Change: Implications for Climate Change Mitigation," Department of Economics Working Papers 2019-17, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Yan, Zheming & Zou, Baoling & Du, Kerui & Li, Ke, 2020. "Do renewable energy technology innovations promote China's green productivity growth? Fresh evidence from partially linear functional-coefficient models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C).
- Harinder Kohli & Ashok Sharma & Anil Sood (ed.), 2011. "Asia 2050: Realizing the Asian Century," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number asia2050, July-Dece.
- James Haselip & Ulrich Hansen & Daniel Puig & Sara Trærup & Subash Dhar, 2015. "Governance, enabling frameworks and policies for the transfer and diffusion of low carbon and climate adaptation technologies in developing countries," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 363-370, August.
- Wei Jin, 2012. "Can Technological Innovation Help China Take on Its Climate Responsibility? A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," CAMA Working Papers 2012-51, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Kotsch, Raphaela & Srivastav, Sugandha, 2020. "The readiness of industry for a transformative recovery from COVID 19," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 106995, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsFrance; innovations technologiques; brevets; propriété industrielle; technologie de lutte contre le changement climatique;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00842146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.