An exploratory study of Tourist-patient satisfaction and behavioral intentions in medical tourism: Post-hoc segmentation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Choi, Kui-Son & Cho, Woo-Hyun & Lee, Sunhee & Lee, Hanjoon & Kim, Chankon, 2004. "The relationships among quality, value, satisfaction and behavioral intention in health care provider choice: A South Korean study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 913-921, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tatiana Dănescu & Ioan-Ovidiu Spătăcean & Maria-Alexandra Popa & Carmen-Gabriela Sîrbu, 2021. "The Impact of Corporate Governance Mechanism over Financial Performance: Evidence from Romania," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(19), pages 1-14, September.
- Ajimon George & Jobin Sahadevan, 2019. "A Conceptual Framework of Antecedents of Service Loyalty in Health Care: Patientsâ€™ Perspective," IIM Kozhikode Society & Management Review, , vol. 8(1), pages 50-59, January.
- Dr. Neelotpaul Banerjee & Santosh Sah, 2012. "A Comparative Study of Customers¡¯ Perceptions of Service Quality Dimensions between Public and Private Banks in India," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 3(5), pages 33-44, September.
- Gordon, Ross & Dibb, Sally & Magee, Christopher & Cooper, Paul & Waitt, Gordon, 2018. "Empirically testing the concept of value-in-behavior and its relevance for social marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 56-67.
- Qin, Hong & Prybutok, Victor R., 2013. "A quantitative model for patient behavioral decisions in the urgent care industry," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 50-64.
- Akter, Shahriar & Wamba, Samuel Fosso & D’Ambra, John, 2019. "Enabling a transformative service system by modeling quality dynamics," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 207(C), pages 210-226.
- Wu, Jih-Hwa & Wu, Chih-Wen & Lee, Chin-Tarn & Lee, Hsiao-Jung, 2015. "Green purchase intentions: An exploratory study of the Taiwanese electric motorcycle market," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 829-833.
- Margaritis, Eleftherios & Katharaki, Maria & Katharakis, George, 2012. "Exceeding parents’ expectations in Ear–Nose–Throat outpatient facilities: The development and analysis of a questionnaire," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 246-255.
- Gill, Liz & Cassia, Fabio & Cameron, Ian D. & Kurrle, Susan & Lord, Stephen & Fairhall, Nicola & Lockwood, Keri & Langron, Colleen, 2014. "Exploring client adherence factors related to clinical outcomes," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 197-204.
- Xesfingi, Sofia & Karamanis, Dimitrios, 2015. "In- and Out-patient satisfaction assessment: the case of a greek General Hospital," MPRA Paper 66672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hinz, Vera & Drevs, Florian & Wehner, Jürgen, 2012. "Electronic word of mouth about medical services," hche Research Papers 2012/05, University of Hamburg, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche).
- Ya-Hui Wang, 2017. "Expectation, Service Quality, Satisfaction, and Behavioral Intention â€“ Evidence from Taiwanâ€™s Medical Tourism Industry," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 1-1.
- Josep Crespo Hervás & Vicente Prado-Gascó & María Huertas González-Serrano, 2020. "Perceived Value in Sporting Events (PVSP): A Further Step for the Strategic Management," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-19, July.
- Young Hoon Lee & Yong Ho Choi, 2020. "Optimal cost adjustment for a selfish routing healthcare network," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 585-604, December.
- Dodds, Sarah & Bulmer, Sandy & Murphy, Andrew, 2014. "Consumer value in complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) health care services," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 218-229.
- Ionica Oncioiu & Anca-Gabriela Petrescu & Florentina-Raluca Bîlcan & Marius Petrescu & Melinda Timea Fülöp & Dan Ioan Topor, 2020. "The Influence of Corporate Governance Systems on a Company’s Market Value," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(8), pages 1-15, April.
- Mohammadi, Esfandyar & Eshraghi, Roya, 2015. "Factors Influencing the Policyholders’ Satisfaction with the Performance of Insurance Fund in the Field of Agricultural Products: the Case of Wheat Growers in Ilam," International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development (IJAMAD), Iranian Association of Agricultural Economics, vol. 5(4), December.
- Kucukyazici, Beste & Zhang, Yue & Ardestani-Jaafari, Amir & Song, Lijie, 2020. "Incorporating patient preferences in the design and operation of cancer screening facility networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 287(2), pages 616-632.
- Wong, IpKin Anthony & Dioko, Leonardo (Don) A.N., 2013. "Understanding the mediated moderating role of customer expectations in the customer satisfaction model: The case of casinos," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 188-199.
- Hasan Emin GÜRLER & Ramazan ERTURGUT, 2019. "Hizmet Kalitesi ile Algılanan Değer Arasındaki İlişkide Kuşağın Moderatör Etkisi: Havayolu Endüstrisinde X ve Y Kuşağı Üzerine Bir Araştırma," Istanbul Business Research, Istanbul University Business School, vol. 48(2), pages 335-365, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMedical tourism; post-consumption behaviors; doctor quality; price value; segmentation;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2016-02-12 (Health Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2016-02-12 (Marketing)
- NEP-TUR-2016-02-12 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01253385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.