Report NEP-HEA-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hossein Kavand & Marcel-Cristian Voia, 2016. "Estimation of Health Care Demand and its Implication on Income Effects of Individuals," Carleton Economic Papers 16-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 26 Jun 2017.
- Lawrence Jin & Nicolas Ziebarth, 2016. "Sleep and Human Capital: Evidence from Daylight Saving Time," Working Papers 160001, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Barry, Rachel A MA & Glantz, Stanton A PhD, 2016. "A Public Health Analysis of Two Proposed Marijuana Legalization Initiatives for the 2016 California Ballot: Creating the New Tobacco Industry," University of California at San Francisco, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education qt4qg8k9wz, Center for Tobacco Control Research and Education, UC San Francisco.
- Chris Bojke & Adriana Castelli & Katja Grasic & Daniel Howdon & Andrew Street, 2016. "Productivity of the English NHS: 2013/14 update," Working Papers 126cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Berg, Gerard van den & Hofmann, Barbara & Uhlendorff, Arne, 2016. "The Role of Sickness in the Evaluation of Job Search Assistance and Sanctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 11039, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Griffith, Rachel & Lluberas, Rodrigo & Luhrmann, Melanie, 2016. "Gluttony and Sloth? calories, labour market activity and the rise of obesity," CEPR Discussion Papers 11086, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesconi, Marco & James, Jonathan, 2015. "The Cost of Binge Drinking," Economics Discussion Papers 12766, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Nahla Ben Yekhlef Boukadida & Salah Boumaiza, 2015. "An exploratory study of Tourist-patient satisfaction and behavioral intentions in medical tourism: Post-hoc segmentation," Post-Print halshs-01253385, HAL.
- Xiao Zhang & Jia Pu, 2016. "E-Cigarette Use Among US Adolescents: Secondhand Smoke at Home Matters," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 8e28fdbf1d0c4f208bf69b320, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Lauren Ellis & Jessica Gergen & Leah Wohlgemuth & Marie T. Nolan & Rebecca Aslakson, 2016. "Empowering the â€œCheerersâ€ : Role of Surgical Intensive Care Unit Nurses in Enhancing Family Resilience," Mathematica Policy Research Reports c839cc997b61412784b5adaae, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Lars P. Osterdal, 2016. "A normative foundation for equity-sensitive health evaluation: the role of relative comparisons of health gains," Working Papers 16.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Slawa Rokicki & Katherine Donato, 2016. "Effects of China’s Rural Insurance Scheme on Objective Measures of Health," Economics Working Papers 16-01, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Giampiero Marra & Rosalba Radice & Till Bärnighausen & Simon N. Wood & Mark E. McGovern, 2016. "A Simultaneous Equation Approach to Estimating HIV Prevalence with Non-Ignorable Missing Responses," Economics Working Papers 16-02, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Helble, Matthias & Aizawa, Toshiaki, 2016. "Urbanization and Inequality in Hypertension Diagnosis and Medication in Indonesia," ADBI Working Papers 556, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2016. "Social Health Insurance: A Quantitative Exploration," Working Papers 2016-02, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2016.