Sociocultural Integration in Mergers and Acquisitions: Unresolved Paradoxes and Directions for Future Research
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Durand, Muriel, 2016. "Employing critical incident technique as one way to display the hidden aspects of post-merger integration," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 87-102.
- Yildiz, H. Emre, 2016. "“Us vs. them” or “us over them”? On the roles of similarity and status in M&As," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 51-65.
- H Emre Yildiz & Carl F Fey, 2016. "Are the extent and effect of psychic distance perceptions symmetrical in cross-border M&As? Evidence from a two-country study," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(7), pages 830-857, September.
- Jap, Sandy & Gould, A. Noel & Liu, Annie H., 2017. "Managing mergers: Why people first can improve brand and IT consolidations," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 123-134.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:35:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9518-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Rao-Nicholson, Rekha & Khan, Zaheer & Stokes, Peter, 2016. "Making great minds think alike: Emerging market multinational firms’ leadership effects on targets’ employee psychological safety after cross-border mergers and acquisitions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 103-113.
More about this item
KeywordsINDUSTRIAL management; HUMAN capital; CONSOLIDATION & merger of corporations; STRATEGIC planning; BUSINESS -- Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00862249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.