Organisations de l'économie sociale et solidaire : quelle théorie de la gouvernance ?
A major aim for cooperatives is to become the model of stakeholders' organizations while keeping profitable. This supposes to resolve the three following points: to ensure an efficient management of resources which makes it possible to carry out transactions at a cost lower than that which would take place on the market; to design mechanisms of corporate governance allowing expression and implementation of stakeholders' interests and expectations; to implement mechanisms of control allowing to evaluate the action of top executives, particularly regarding satisfaction of expressed stakeholders expectations.
|Date of creation:||15 Oct 2012|
|Publication status:||Published in Bayle E. et J-C Dupuis. Le Management des entreprises de l'Economie sociale et solidaire - Identités plurielles et spécificités, Deboeck ed., pp.47 - 69, 2012, Gestion|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00743806|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jensen, Michael C & Meckling, William H, 1979. "Rights and Production Functions: An Application to Labor-managed Firms and Codetermination," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(4), pages 469-506, October.
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Agency Problems and Residual Claims," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 327-349, June.
- Patrick Gianfaldoni & Nadine Richez-Battesti & Jean-Robert Alcaras & Jean-Noël Ory & Nathalie Dompnier & François Rousseau & Mireille Jaeger & Emmanuelle Gurtner & Laurent Ducau, 2008. "La gouvernance partenariale des Banques coopératives françaises," Working Papers hal-00501816, HAL.
- CHARREAUX, Gérard & PITOL-BELIN, Jean-Pierre, 1985. "La théorie contractuelle des organisations : une application au conseil d'administration," Institut des Mathématiques Economiques – Document de travail de l’I.M.E. (1974-1993) 81, Institut des Mathématiques Economiques. LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Agnès Labye & Christine Lagoutte & Françoise Renversez, 2002. "Banques mutualistes et systèmes financiers : une analyse comparative Allemagne, Grande-Bretagne, France," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 67(3), pages 85-109.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1980. "Agency Problems and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 288-307, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00743806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.