Is this all "Greek" in Europe ? Critical evaluation of the Euro zone policy response to debt crises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ugo Panizza & Federico Sturzenegger & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2009. "The Economics and Law of Sovereign Debt and Default," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(3), pages 651-698, September.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2014.
"This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(2), pages 1065-1188, November.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises," CEMA Working Papers 595, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 13882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
Introductory Chapters,in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2009.
"The Crisis: Basic Mechanisms and Appropriate Policies,"
Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(1), pages 3-14, April.
- Olivier J Blanchard, 2009. "The Crisis; Basic Mechanisms and Appropriate Policies," IMF Working Papers 09/80, International Monetary Fund.
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2010. "How Europe Can Muddle Through Its Crisis," Policy Briefs PB10-27, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; community policy; European Union; currency crisis; euro area; politique monétaire; politique communautaire; Union européenne; crise monétaire; zone euro;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00638723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.