Le rôle du service contrôle de gestion dans l'adaptation stratégique des banques Le cas d'une banque de détail
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3077 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dent, Jeremy F., 1991. "Accounting and organizational cultures: A field study of the emergence of a new organizational reality," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 705-732.
- Langfield-Smith, Kim, 1997. "Management control systems and strategy: A critical review," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 207-232, February.
- Von Krogh, Georg & Roos, Johan, 1995. "Conversation management," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 390-394, December.
- José Allouche & Isabelle Huault, 1998. "Contrôle, coordination et régulation:les nouvelles formes organisationnelles," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 1(2), pages 5-31, June.
- Robert A. Burgelman, 1983. "Corporate Entrepreneurship and Strategic Management: Insights from a Process Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(12), pages 1349-1364, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBanque; organisation bancaire; service contrôle de gestion; stratégie;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00581122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.