Les Publications Europeennes Et Americaines Sur Les Contrôleurs De Gestion : Un Essai De Synthese
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Ahrens, 1997. "Strategic interventions of management accountants: everyday practice of British and German brewers," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 557-588.
- Jose Luis Arquero Montano & Jose Antonio Donoso & Trevor Hassall & John Joyce, 2001. "Vocational skills in the accounting professional profile: the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) employers' opinion," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 299-313.
- Armelle Godener & Marianela Fornerino & Jocelyne Deglaine, 2003. "Influence Des Pratiques De Communication Orale Des Controleurs De Gestion Sur Les Attitudes Et Comportements Des Managers," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00582781, HAL.
- Dominique Bessire, 2002. "Recherches " Critiques " En Controle De Gestion : Une Typologie," Post-Print halshs-00584444, HAL.
- Juhani Vaivio, 2004. "Mobilizing local knowledge with 'Provocative' non-financial measures," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 39-71.
- Hopper, Trevor M., 1980. "Role conflicts of management accountants and their position within organisation structures," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 401-411, October.
- Robert Scapens & Mostafa Jazayeri, 2003. "ERP systems and management accounting change: opportunities or impacts? A research note," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 201-233.
- Andrew L. Friedman & Stephen R. Lyne, 1997. "Activity-based techniques and the death of the beancounter," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 19-44, May.
- Graham Francis & Clare Minchington, 1999. "Quantitative skills: is there an expectation gap between the education and practice of management accountants?," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 301-319.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie Demaret & Jérôme Meric, 2013. "La Constitution De La Legitimite Des Controleurs De Gestion : Une Etude Exploratoire," Post-Print hal-00991887, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsMANAGEMENT CONTROLLER; CONTRÔLEUR DE GESTION; MISSIONS; COMPETENCES; POUVOIR;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00522301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .