Les Publications Europeennes Et Americaines Sur Les Contrôleurs De Gestion : Un Essai De Synthese
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dominique Bessire, 2002. "Recherches " Critiques " En Controle De Gestion : Une Typologie," Post-Print halshs-00584444, HAL.
- Juhani Vaivio, 2004. "Mobilizing local knowledge with 'Provocative' non-financial measures," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 39-71.
- Robert Scapens & Mostafa Jazayeri, 2003. "ERP systems and management accounting change: opportunities or impacts? A research note," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 201-233.
- Andrew L. Friedman & Stephen R. Lyne, 1997. "Activity-based techniques and the death of the beancounter," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 19-44, May.
- Graham Francis & Clare Minchington, 1999. "Quantitative skills: is there an expectation gap between the education and practice of management accountants?," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 301-319.
- Thomas Ahrens, 1997. "Strategic interventions of management accountants: everyday practice of British and German brewers," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 557-588.
- Jose Luis Arquero Montano & Jose Antonio Donoso & Trevor Hassall & John Joyce, 2001. "Vocational skills in the accounting professional profile: the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) employers' opinion," Accounting Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 299-313.
- Armelle Godener & Marianela Fornerino & Jocelyne Deglaine, 2003. "Influence Des Pratiques De Communication Orale Des Controleurs De Gestion Sur Les Attitudes Et Comportements Des Managers," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00582781, HAL.
- Hopper, Trevor M., 1980. "Role conflicts of management accountants and their position within organisation structures," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 401-411, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie Demaret & Jérôme Meric, 2013. "La Constitution De La Legitimite Des Controleurs De Gestion : Une Etude Exploratoire," Post-Print hal-00991887, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsMANAGEMENT CONTROLLER; CONTRÔLEUR DE GESTION; MISSIONS; COMPETENCES; POUVOIR;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00522301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.