Strategic interventions of management accountants: everyday practice of British and German brewers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sèna John-Ahyee, 2012. "La stabilité des activités des contrôleurs de gestion est-elle paradoxale?," Post-Print hal-00690976, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14570 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oriol Amat & John Blake & Philip Wraith, 1999. "Environmental factors giving rise to variations in national management accounting practice," Economics Working Papers 432, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Oriol Amat & John Blake & Ester Oliveras, 1999. "Variations in national management accounting approaches," Economics Working Papers 415, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Flavius-Andrei GUINEA, 2016. "Study regarding the impact of cultural factors on management accounting systems," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 14(144), pages 1359-1359.
- Christoph Endenich & Michael Brandau & Andreas Hoffjan, 2011.
"Two Decades of Research on Comparative Management Accounting – Achievements and Future Directions,"
Australian Accounting Review,
CPA Australia, vol. 21(4), pages 365-382, December.
- M. Brandau & A. Hoffjan & Chr. Endenich, 2011. "Two Decades of Research on Comparative Management Accounting - Achievements and Future Directions," Post-Print hal-00787928, HAL.
- Alnoor Bhimani, 2002. "European management accounting research: traditions in the making," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 99-117.
- Brandau, Michael & Endenich, Christoph & Trapp, Rouven & Hoffjan, Andreas, 2013.
"Institutional drivers of conformity – Evidence for management accounting from Brazil and Germany,"
International Business Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 466-479.
- M. Brandau & A. Hoffjan & R. Trapp & Chr. Endenich, 2013. "Institutional Drivers of Conformity - Evidence for Management Accounting from Brazil and Germany," Post-Print hal-00787923, HAL.
- Jérémy Morales, 2012. "Le projet professionnel des contrôleurs de gestion : analyser des données pour aider les managers à prendre des décisions rationnelles," Post-Print hal-00690934, HAL.
- Thomas Guenther, 2013. "Conceptualisations of ‘controlling’ in German-speaking countries: analysis and comparison with Anglo-American management control frameworks," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 269-290, February.
- Andreas Hoffjan & Rouven Trapp & Christoph Endenich & Thomas Boucoiran, 2012. "International budgeting—challenges for German-French companies," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 5-25, September.
- Marc Bollecker, 2007. "Les Publications Europeennes Et Americaines Sur Les Contrôleurs De Gestion : Un Essai De Synthese," Post-Print halshs-00522301, HAL.
- Lukas Goretzki, 2013. "Management accounting and the construction of the legitimate manager," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 319-344, February.
- repec:eee:aosoci:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:44-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morales, Jérémy & Lambert, Caroline, 2013. "Dirty work and the construction of identity. An ethnographic study of management accounting practices," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 228-244.
- repec:eee:aosoci:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:36-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kakkuri-Knuuttila, Marja-Liisa & Lukka, Kari & Kuorikoski, Jaakko, 2008. "Straddling between paradigms: A naturalistic philosophical case study on interpretive research in management accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 267-291.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:6:y:1997:i:4:p:557-588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.