Environmental factors giving rise to variations in national management accounting practice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Ahrens, 1997. "Strategic interventions of management accountants: everyday practice of British and German brewers," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 557-588.
- Skousen, Clifford R. & Yang, Ji-Liang, 1988. "Western management accounting and the economic reforms of China," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 201-206, March.
- Bhimani, Alnoor, 1996. "Management Accounting: European Perspectives," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198289661.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flavius-Andrei GUINEA, 2016. "Study regarding the impact of cultural factors on management accounting systems," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 14(144), pages 1359-1359.
More about this item
KeywordsManagement accounting; international accounting;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.