Exploring notions of control across cultures: a narrative approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhimani, Alnoor, 1996. "Management Accounting: European Perspectives," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198289661.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vassili Joannides & Danture Wickramasinghe & Nicolas Berland, 2012. "Critiques On Gray-Hofstede'S Model: What Impact On Cross-Cultural Accounting Research?," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00690933, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9497 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Endenich & Michael Brandau & Andreas Hoffjan, 2011.
"Two Decades of Research on Comparative Management Accounting – Achievements and Future Directions,"
Australian Accounting Review,
CPA Australia, vol. 21(4), pages 365-382, December.
- M. Brandau & A. Hoffjan & Chr. Endenich, 2011. "Two Decades of Research on Comparative Management Accounting - Achievements and Future Directions," Post-Print hal-00787928, HAL.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:25:y:2014:i:2:p:162-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Englund, Hans & Gerdin, Jonas & Burns, John, 2011. "25 Years of Giddens in accounting research: Achievements, limitations and the future," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 494-513.
- Vassili Joannides & Danture Wickramasinghe & Nicolas Berland, 2012. "Critiques on gray-hofstede’s model: what impact on cross-cultural accounting research?," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01661667, HAL.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:22:y:2011:i:2:p:212-227 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:12:y:2003:i:3:p:515-547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.