Accounting Students and Communication Apprehension: A Study of Spanish and UK Students
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jane Davison, 2008. "Rhetoric, repetition, reporting and the “dot.com” era: words, pictures, intangibles," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 21(6), pages 791-826, August.
- Satoshi Sugahara & Kazumi Suzuki & Gregory Boland, 2010. "Students' major choice in accounting and its effect on their self-efficacy towards generic skills: An Australian study," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(2), pages 131-147, July.
- Lauring, Jakob & Klitmøller, Anders, 2015. "Corporate language-based communication avoidance in MNCs: A multi-sited ethnography approach," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 46-55.
- Davison, Jane, 2014. "Visual rhetoric and the case of intellectual capital," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 20-37.
- Jane Davison, 2011. "Barthesian perspectives on accounting communication and visual images of professional accountancy," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 250-283, February.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:16:y:2013:i:1:p:24-31 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:16:y:2007:i:2:p:299-322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .