Influencing Contingencies On Management Accounting Practices In Estonian Manufacturing Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Connor, Neale G., 1995. "The influence of organizational culture on the usefulness of budget participation by Singaporean-Chinese managers," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 383-403, July.
- Andrew L. Friedman & Stephen R. Lyne, 1997. "Activity-based techniques and the death of the beancounter," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 19-44, May.
- repec:bla:joares:v:16:y:1978:i:1:p:122-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chapman, Christopher S., 1997. "Reflections on a contingent view of accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 189-205, February.
- Merchant, Kenneth A., 1990. "The effects of financial controls on data manipulation and management Myopia," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 297-313.
- Hartmann, Frank G. H., 2000. "The appropriateness of RAPM: toward the further development of theory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(4-5), pages 451-482, May.
- repec:bla:joares:v:13:y:1975:i:2:p:177-203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kari Lukka & Markus Granlund, 1996. "Cost accounting in Finland: current practice and trends of development," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1-28.
- Merchant, Kenneth A., 1984. "Influences on departmental budgeting: an empirical examination of a contingency model," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 9(3-4), pages 291-307, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph Endenich & Michael Brandau & Andreas Hoffjan, 2011.
"Two Decades of Research on Comparative Management Accounting – Achievements and Future Directions,"
Australian Accounting Review,
CPA Australia, vol. 21(4), pages 365-382, December.
- M. Brandau & A. Hoffjan & Chr. Endenich, 2011. "Two Decades of Research on Comparative Management Accounting - Achievements and Future Directions," Post-Print hal-00787928, HAL.
- Catalin Nicolae Albu & Nadia Albu & Robert Faff & Allan Hodgson, 2008. "The Changing Role Of Accountants In A Transition Economy Â€“ Evidence From Romania," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(10), pages 1-5.
- repec:aud:audfin:v:15:y:2017:i:147:p:395 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hao Shi, 2006. "L'évolution du "calcul économique en équipe" : un processus de légitimation des changements institutionnels en Chine," Working Papers 2006-4, Laboratoire Orléanais de Gestion - université d'Orléans.
- Yuan Ding & Véronique Malleret & Hanne Norreklit, 2007. "Les Systemes De Calcul Des Couts Dans Les Entreprises Chinoises : Une Etude Exploratoire," Post-Print halshs-00543233, HAL.
- Thierry Nobre & Dmitry Riskal, 2003. "L'Évolution Des Pratiques De Contrôle De Gestion Dans Les Entreprises Russes Après 1992," Post-Print halshs-00582807, HAL.
- Ben Hamadi, Z. & Bonache, A.B. & Chapellier, Ph. & Mohammed, A., 2011. "Cultural contingency on the antecedents of the complexity of management accounting systems: Evidence from a meta-analysis of individual data," MPRA Paper 30268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Han-Min Wang & Quang Linh Huynh, 2014. "Linkages Among Corporate Governance,Management Accounting Practice And Organizational Performance: Evidence From A Southeast Asian Country," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 9(1), pages 63-81, March.
- Ayse Yigit Sakar & Evren Ayranci, 2014. "Attitudes towards e-Bookkeeping in Turkey: Initial Research," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 52-66, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-08-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2003-08-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2003-08-17 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtk:febawb:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Reino) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/febutee.html .