Extension du domaine de la stratégie
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle Huault & Bernard Leca, 2009. "Pouvoir. Une analyse par les institutions," Post-Print halshs-00506955, HAL.
- Phil Johnson & Joanne Duberley, 2003. "Reflexivity in Management Research," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(5), pages 1279-1303, July.
- Jacques Lauriol & Véronique Perret & Franck Tannery, 2008. "L'espace et le territoire dans l'agenda de recherche en stratégie," Post-Print halshs-00536285, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4634 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessia Contu & Hugh Willmott, 2005. "You Spin Me Round: The Realist Turn in Organization and Management Studies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(8), pages 1645-1662, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabelle Huault & Véronique Perret, 2011. "Critical Management Education as a Vehicle for Emancipation: Exploring the Philosophy of Jacques Rancière," Post-Print halshs-00664214, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3626 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guiette, Alain & Vandenbempt, Koen, 2017. "Change managerialism and micro-processes of sensemaking during change implementation," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 65-81.
- Brian Moeran, 2005. "Tricks of the Trade: The Performance and Interpretation of Authenticity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 901-922, July.
- Florence Allard-Poesi, 2015. "Des méthodes qualitatives dans la recherche en management : Voies principales, tournants et chemins de traverse," Post-Print hal-01111378, HAL.
- Linda L. Putnam, 2015. "Unpacking the Dialectic: Alternative Views on the Discourse–Materiality Relationship," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(5), pages 706-716, July.
- Alexis Laszczuk & Lionel Garreau, 2015. "Le journal de bord sibyllique : de l’importance des anticipations dans le processus de construction de sens du chercheur en immersion," Post-Print hal-01649597, HAL.
- Stephen Allen & Ann L. Cunliffe & Mark Easterby-Smith, 2019. "Understanding Sustainability Through the Lens of Ecocentric Radical-Reflexivity: Implications for Management Education," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 154(3), pages 781-795, February.
- François-Xavier de Vaujany, 2008. "Capturing Reflexivity Modes In Is: A Critical Realist Approach," Post-Print hal-00644416, HAL.
- Alexis Laszczuk & Lionel Garreau, 2018. "Le Journal de Bord Sibyllique," Post-Print hal-01990906, HAL.
- Joseph O'Mahoney, 2007. "The Diffusion of Management Innovations: The Possibilities and Limitations of Memetics," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(8), pages 1324-1348, December.
- Sara Nadin & Catherine Cassell, 2006. "The use of a research diary as a tool for reflexive practice: Some reflections from management research," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 208-217, September.
- Ivo De Loo & Alan Lowe, 2011. "Mixed methods research: don't – “just do it”," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 22-38, April.
- Michelle Greenwood & Harry J. Van Buren, 2017. "Ideology in HRM Scholarship: Interrogating the Ideological Performativity of ‘New Unitarism’," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 142(4), pages 663-678, June.
- Lilie Chouliaraki & Norman Fairclough, 2010. "Critical Discourse Analysis in Organizational Studies: Towards an Integrationist Methodology," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(6), pages 1213-1218, September.
- Philippe Duez, 2012. "From Competitive Advantage To Differential Advantage. For A New Model Of Strategic Management," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(1), pages 9-24, November.
- Mingers, John, 2015. "Helping business schools engage with real problems: The contribution of critical realism and systems thinking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 316-331.
- Florence Allard-Poesi & Olivier Germain & Isabelle Huault & Gérard Koenig, 2015. "Are organization studies well inspired? Four views [Les théories des organisations sont-elles bien inspirées ? Quatre regards]," Post-Print hal-01123814, HAL.
- Filipe J. Sousa & Luís M. de Castro, 2008. "How is the relationship significance brought about? A critical realist approach," FEP Working Papers 282, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Paul Edwards, 2015. "Industrial relations, critical social science and reform: I, principles of engagement," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 173-186, May.
- White, Leroy, 2016. "Behavioural operational research: Towards a framework for understanding behaviour in OR interventions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(3), pages 827-841.
- Alistair Mutch, 2010. "Technology, Organization, and Structure---A Morphogenetic Approach," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(2), pages 507-520, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCritic; Discourse; Pedagogy; Power; Strategy; Reflexivity.; Critique; Discours; Pédagogie; Pouvoir; Réflexivité; Stratégie.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00506578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.