Reflexivity in Management Research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexis Laszczuk & Lionel Garreau, 2015. "Le journal de bord sibyllique : de l’importance des anticipations dans le processus de construction de sens du chercheur en immersion," Post-Print hal-01649597, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/15192 is not listed on IDEAS
- François-Xavier De Vaujany, 2008. "Capturing Reflexivity Modes In Is: A Critical Realist Approach," Post-Print hal-00644416, HAL.
- Florence Allard-Poesi, 2015. "Des méthodes qualitatives dans la recherche en management : Voies principales, tournants et chemins de traverse," Post-Print hal-01111378, HAL.
- Sara Nadin & Catherine Cassell, 2006. "The use of a research diary as a tool for reflexive practice: Some reflections from management research," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 208-217, September.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3084-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Mats Alvesson & Cynthia Hardy & Bill Harley, 2008. "Reflecting on Reflexivity: Reflexive Textual Practices in Organization and Management Theory," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 480-501, May.
- repec:spr:manint:v:46:y:2006:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-006-0102-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4817 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florence Allard-Poesi & Thomas Loilier, 2009. "Qu'est-ce que la critique en Sciences du Management ? Que pourrait-elle être ?," Post-Print hal-00738076, HAL.
- Brian Moeran, 2005. "Tricks of the Trade: The Performance and Interpretation of Authenticity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 901-922, July.
- Ivo De Loo & Alan Lowe, 2011. "Mixed methods research: don't – “just do it”," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 22-38, April.
- Florence Allard-Poesi & Olivier Germain & Isabelle Huault & Gérard Koenig, 2015.
"Are organization studies well inspired? Four views
[Les théories des organisations sont-elles bien inspirées ? Quatre regards]," Post-Print hal-01123814, HAL.
- Isabelle Huault & Véronique Perret, 2009. "Extension du domaine de la stratégie," Post-Print halshs-00506578, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3626 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:40:y:2003:i:5:p:1279-1303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.