Dynamic Models for Short Panels
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Mark Harris & Laszlo Matyas & Patrick Sevestre, 2008. "Dynamic Models for Short Panels," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00279980, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schäffler, Johannes, 2016. "German Direct Investments in the Czech Republic – Employment Effects on German Multinational Enterprises," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145526, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Laszlo Balazsi & Laszlo Matyas & Tom Wansbeek, 2018.
"The estimation of multidimensional fixed effects panel data models,"
Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 212-227, March.
- László Mátyás & László Balázsi, 2012. "The Estimation of Multi-dimensional Fixed Effects Panel Data Models," CEU Working Papers 2012_2, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 18 Feb 2013.
- Laszlo Balazsi & Laszlo Matyas & Tom J. Wansbeek, 2015. "The Estimation of Multi-dimensional Fixed Effects Panel Data Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 5251, CESifo.
- László Balázsi & László Mátyás & Tom Wansbeek, 2014. "The Estimation of Multi-dimensional Fixed Effects Panel Data Models," CEU Working Papers 2014_1, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 10 Feb 2014.
- Ghoddusi, Hamed & Morovati, Mohammad & Rafizadeh, Nima, 2019. "Foreign Exchange Shocks and Gasoline Consumption," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C).
- Gülsüm Akarsu, 2017. "Analyzing the impact of oil price volatility on electricity demand: the case of Turkey," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 7(3), pages 371-388, December.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Bernard Fingleton & Alain Pirotte, 2014.
"Estimating and Forecasting with a Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Model,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(1), pages 112-138, February.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Bernard Fingleton & Alain Pirotte, 2011. "Estimating and Forecasting with a Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Model," SERC Discussion Papers 0095, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Bernard Fingleton & Alain Pirotte, 2012. "Estimating and Forecasting With A Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Model," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 149, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Fingleton, Bernard & Pirotte, Alain, 2011. "Estimating and forecasting with a dynamic spatial panel data model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58322, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Biørn, Erik, 2012. "The Measurement Error Problem in Dynamic Panel Data Analysis: Modeling and GMM Estimation," Memorandum 02/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Klemm & Stefan Parys, 2012.
"Empirical evidence on the effects of tax incentives,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(3), pages 393-423, June.
- Mr. Alexander D Klemm & Stefan van Parys, 2009. "Empirical Evidenceon the Effects of Tax Incentives," IMF Working Papers 2009/136, International Monetary Fund.
- A. Klemm & S. Van Parys, 2010. "Empirical Evidence on the Effects of Tax Incentives," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/673, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Badi H. Baltagi, 2021.
"Dynamic Panel Data Models,"
Springer Texts in Business and Economics, in: Econometric Analysis of Panel Data, edition 6, chapter 0, pages 187-228,
- Badi H. Baltagi, 2013. "Dynamic panel data models," Chapters, in: Nigar Hashimzade & Michael A. Thornton (ed.), Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 10, pages 229-248, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Biørn, Erik & Han, Xuehui, 2012. "Panel Data Dynamics and Measurement Errors: GMM Bias, IV Validity and Model Fit – A Monte Carlo Study," Memorandum 27/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Sauquet, Alexandre & Lecocq, Franck & Delacote, Philippe & Caurla, Sylvain & Barkaoui, Ahmed & Garcia, Serge, 2011.
"Estimating Armington elasticities for sawnwood and application to the French Forest Sector Model,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 771-781.
- Alexandre Sauquet & Franck Lecocq & Philippe Delacote & Sylvain Caurla & Ahmed Barkaoui & Serge Garcia, 2011. "Estimating Armington elasticities for sawnwood and application to the French Forest Sector Model," Post-Print hal-01018987, HAL.
- Alexandre Sauquet & Franck Lecocq & Philippe Delacote & Sylvain Caurla & Ahmed Barkaoui & Serge Garcia, 2011. "Estimating Armington elasticities for sawnwood and application to the French Forest Sector Model," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2011-02, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- Blázquez, Leticia & Boogen, Nina & Filippini, Massimo, 2013. "Residential electricity demand in Spain: New empirical evidence using aggregate data," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 648-657.
- Kostakis, Ioannis & Lolos, Sarantis & Sardianou, Eleni, 2021. "Residential natural gas demand: Assessing the evidence from Greece using pseudo-panels, 2012–2019," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(C).
- Björn Alecke & Timo Mitze & Gerhard Untiedt, 2010.
"Internal migration, regional labour market dynamics and implications for German East-West disparities: results from a Panel VAR,"
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 30(2), pages 159-189, September.
- Alecke, Björn & Mitze, Timo & Untiedt, Gerhard, 2009. "Internal Migration, Regional Labour Market Dynamics and Implications for German East-West Disparities – Results from a Panel VAR," Ruhr Economic Papers 96, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic models; panel data; fixed effects; random effects; GMM;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00279980. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.