Understanding Consumer Internet of Things appropriation: a hierarchical component modelling approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Laurel & Ostrom, Amy L. & Corus, Canan & Fisk, Raymond P. & Gallan, Andrew S. & Giraldo, Mario & Mende, Martin & Mulder, Mark & Rayburn, Steven W. & Rosenbaum, Mark S. & Shirahada, Kunio & W, 2013. "Transformative service research: An agenda for the future," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1203-1210.
- Wanda J. Orlikowski, 2000. "Using Technology and Constituting Structures: A Practice Lens for Studying Technology in Organizations," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 404-428, August.
- Lydie Bonnefoy-Claudet & Nabil Ghantous, 2013. "Emotions' Impact on Tourists' Satisfaction with Ski Resorts. The Mediating Role of Perceived Value," Post-Print hal-00946206, HAL.
- Matthieu Mifsud & Anne-Sophie Cases & Gilles N'Goala, 2015. "Service appropriation: how do customers make the service their own?," Post-Print hal-02011212, HAL.
- Ngo, Liem Viet & O'Cass, Aron, 2013. "Innovation and business success: The mediating role of customer participation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1134-1142.
- Zhu, Dong Hong & Sun, Hui & Chang, Ya Ping, 2016. "Effect of social support on customer satisfaction and citizenship behavior in online brand communities: The moderating role of support source," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 287-293.
More about this item
KeywordsExtra role behavior; Consumer Internet of Things; Appropriation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PAY-2019-06-24 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-02145551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.