Green Advertising and Environmentally Consumption: The Level of Awareness and Moroccan Costumer’s Perception
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Monnet, 2009. "Les institutions, mode d'emploi," Post-Print hal-00813304, HAL.
- North, Douglass C, 1994. "Economic Performance through Time," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 359-368.
- Olivier Godard, 1990. "Environnement, modes de coordination et systèmes de légitimité : analyse de la catégorie de patrimoine naturel," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(2), pages 215-242.
- Faber, Malte, 2008. "How to be an ecological economist," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 1-7, May.
- Franck Bessis, 2009. "L'institution comme réalisation du collectif," Post-Print halshs-00785754, HAL.
- Martino Nieddu & Estelle Garnier & Christophe Bliard, 2010. "L'émergence d'une chimie doublement verte," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 53-84.
- Xavier Greffe, 2003. "La valorisation économique du patrimoine," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00272080, HAL.
- Hugues François & Maud Hirczak & Nicolas Senil, 2006. "Territoire et patrimoine : la co-construction d'une dynamique et de ses ressources," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(5), pages 683-700.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental consumption; Green advertising; Consumer behaviour; Environmental awareness; Environmental concerns;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2017-09-17 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-ENV-2017-09-17 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2017-09-17 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01581428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.