How much can European governments squeeze out of their taxpayers?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Michel Courtault & Riccardo Magnani, 2014. "How much can European governments squeeze out of their taxpayers?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(3), pages 1945-1960.
- Jean-Michel Courtault & Riccardo Magnani, 2012. "How much can European governments squeeze out of their taxpayers?," CEPN Working Papers hal-00744544, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leon Bettendorf & Michael P. Devereux & Albert van der Horst & Simon Loretz & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2010.
"Corporate tax harmonization in the EU,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 25, pages 537-590, July.
- Leon Bettendorf & Albert van der Horst & Ruud de Mooij & M.P. Devereux & S. Loretz, 2009. "Corporate tax harmonization in the EU," CPB Discussion Paper 133, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Leon Bettendorf & Michael P. Devereux & Albert van der Horst & Simon Loretz & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2009. "Corporate tax harmonization in the EU," Working Papers 0932, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Bravo, Ana Bela Santos & Silvestre, Antonio Luis, 2002. "Intertemporal sustainability of fiscal policies: some tests for European countries," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 517-528, September.
- Jeffrey J. Reimer, 2007. "Assessing Global Computable General Equilibrium Model Validity Using Agricultural Price Volatility," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(2), pages 383-397.
- Courtault, Jean-Michel & Crettez, Bertrand & Hayek, Naila, 2008. "A note on Boiteux' surplus function and dual Pareto efficiency," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 439-447, November.
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-1051, September.
- Devaragan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Policy lessons from trade-focused, two-sector models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 625-657.
- Hamilton, James D & Flavin, Marjorie A, 1986.
"On the Limitations of Government Borrowing: A Framework for EmpiricalTesting,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 808-819, September.
- James D. Hamilton & Marjorie A. Flavin, 1985. "On the Limitations of Government Borrowing: A Framework for Empirical Testing," NBER Working Papers 1632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfred Greiner & Uwe Köller & Willi Semmler, 2007. "Debt sustainability in the European Monetary Union: Theory and empirical evidence for selected countries," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(2), pages 194-218, April.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Policy Lessons from Two-Sector Models," CUDARE Working Papers 198566, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsdebt sustainability; CGE models.; Distributable surplus; public deficit; sovereign debt;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01362476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .