Conditions for developing a successful Talent Management Strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mellahi, Kamel & Collings, David G., 2010. "The barriers to effective global talent management: The example of corporate élites in MNEs," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 143-149, April.
- Silzer, Rob & Church, Allan H., 2009. "The Potential for Potential," Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 446-452, December.
- Nijs, Sanne & Gallardo-Gallardo, Eva & Dries, Nicky & Sels, Luc, 2014. "A multidisciplinary review into the definition, operationalization, and measurement of talent," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 180-191.
- Davydd J. Greenwood, 2007. "Pragmatic Action Research," International Journal of Action Research, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 3(1+2), pages 131-148.
- Meyers, Maria Christina & van Woerkom, Marianne, 2014. "The influence of underlying philosophies on talent management: Theory, implications for practice, and research agenda," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 192-203.
- Al Ariss, Akram & Cascio, Wayne F. & Paauwe, Jaap, 2014. "Talent management: Current theories and future research directions," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 173-179.
- Silzer, Rob & Church, Allan H., 2009. "The Pearls and Perils of Identifying Potential," Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(04), pages 377-412, December.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategy; Talentship; Action Research; Talent Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2015-11-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HRM-2015-11-15 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01221228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.