Report NEP-HRM-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Picchio, Matteo & van Ours, Jan C., 2015. "Gender and the Effect of Working Hours on Firm-Sponsored Training," IZA Discussion Papers 9470, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Artz, Benjamin & Goodall, Amanda H & Oswald, Andrew J, 2015. "Boss Competence and Worker Well-being," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1072, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Tumen, Semih, 2015. "A Theory of Intra-Firm Group Design," IZA Discussion Papers 9473, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lindquist, Matthew & Sauermann, Jan & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Network Effects on Worker Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 10928, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dragan Ilić & Sonja Pisarov & Peter S. Schmidt, 2015. "Preaching water but drinking wine? Relative performance evaluation in international banking," ECON - Working Papers 208, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Aug 2016.
- Seda Ertac & Levent Kockesen & Duygu Ozdemir, 2015. "The Role of Verifiability and Privacy in the Strategic Provision of Performance Feedback: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1524, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Francesco Devicienti & Paolo Naticchioni & Andrea Ricci, 2015. "Temporary employment, demand volatility and unions: Firm-level evidence," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 434, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Reuben, Ernesto & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2015. "Competitiveness and the gender gap among young business professionals," CEPR Discussion Papers 10924, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amanda Gosling & Maria D. C. Garcia-Alonso, 2015. "Endogenous divorce and human capital production," Studies in Economics 1521, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Larry G. Epstein & Hiroaki Kaido & Kyoungwon Seo, 2015. "Robust Confidence Regions for Incomplete Models," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-008, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Asongu, Simplice, 2015. "Genetic Distance and Cognitive Human Capital: A Cross-National Investigation," MPRA Paper 67850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Tor Helge Holmäs & Karin Monstad & Odd Rune StraumeAuthor-Email: email@example.com, "undated". "Do Treatment Decisions Depend on Physicians` Financial Incentives?," NIPE Working Papers 7/2015, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- SAITO Yukiko & YAMAUCHI Isamu, 2015. "Inventors' Mobility and Organizations' Productivity: Evidence from Japanese rare name inventors," Discussion papers 15128, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Godager, Geir & Hennig-Schmidt, Heike & Iversen, Tor, 2015. "Does performance disclosure influence physicians’ medical decisions? An experimental study," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2015:5, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Martin Koudstaal & Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2015. "Are Entrepreneurs more Optimistic and Overconfident than Managers and Employees?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-124/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mickaël Naulleau, 2015. "Conditions for developing a successful Talent Management Strategy," Post-Print hal-01221228, HAL.
- Simona Grassi & Ching-To Albert Ma, 2015. "Information Acquisition, Referral, and Organization," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-007, Boston University - Department of Economics.