A metric to characterize major innovation sequences and its application in three industrial sectors: from random emergence to waterfall phenomena
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross, Stephen A., 1976.
"The arbitrage theory of capital asset pricing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 341-360, December.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 02-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Stephen A. Ross, "undated". "The Arbitrage Theory of Capital Asset Pricing," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 2-73, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Michel Fliess & C'edric Join & Fr'ed'eric Hatt, 2011. "Volatility made observable at last," Papers 1102.0683, arXiv.org.
- Adrian, Tobias & Franzoni, Francesco, 2009.
"Learning about beta: Time-varying factor loadings, expected returns, and the conditional CAPM,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, pages 537-556.
- Francesco FRANZONI & Tobias ADRIAN, "undated". "Learning about Beta: Time-Varying Factor Loadings, Expected Returns,and the Conditional CAPM," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-36, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Tobias Adrian & Francesco Franzoni, 2008. "Learning about beta: time-varying factor loadings, expected returns, and the conditional CAPM," Staff Reports 193, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Franzoni, Francesco & Adrian, Tobias, 2005. "Learning about Beta: time-varying factor loadings, expected returns and the conditional CAPM," Les Cahiers de Recherche 828, HEC Paris.
- Francesco Franzoni & Tobias Adrian, 2005. "Learning about Beta: Time-varying factor loadings, expected returns, and the Conditional CAPM," Working Papers hal-00587579, HAL.
- Michel Fliess & Cédric Join & Frédéric Hatt, 2011. "Volatility made observable at last," Post-Print hal-00562488, HAL.
- Michel Fliess & Cédric Join & Mamadou Mboup, 2010. "Algebraic change-point detection," Post-Print inria-00439226, HAL.
- Tofallis, Chris, 2008. "Investment volatility: A critique of standard beta estimation and a simple way forward," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 1358-1367, June.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMajor Innovation; Metric; Learning Effect;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2013-12-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-12-29 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00920984. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .