Asymptotic and non asymptotic approximations for option valuation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Pierre Fouque & George Papanicolaou & Ronnie Sircar & Knut Solna, 2004. "Maturity cycles in implied volatility," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 451-477, November.
- E. Benhamou & E. Gobet & M. Miri, 2012. "Analytical formulas for a local volatility model with stochastic rates," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 185-198, September.
- Walter Schachermayer & Josef Teichmann, 2008. "How Close Are The Option Pricing Formulas Of Bachelier And Black-Merton-Scholes?," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 155-170.
- Martin Forde & Antoine Jacquier, 2011. "The large-maturity smile for the Heston model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 755-780, December.
- Alan L. Lewis, 2000. "Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility," Option Valuation under Stochastic Volatility, Finance Press, number ovsv, June.
- Alos, Elisa & Ewald, Christian-Oliver, 2007. "Malliavin differentiability of the Heston volatility and applications to option pricing," MPRA Paper 3237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antoine Jacquier & Martin Keller-Ressel & Aleksandar Mijatovic, 2011. "Large deviations and stochastic volatility with jumps: asymptotic implied volatility for affine models," Papers 1108.3998, arXiv.org.
- Schroder, Mark Douglas, 1989. " Computing the Constant Elasticity of Variance Option Pricing Formula," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(1), pages 211-219, March.
- S. Benaim & P. Friz, 2009. "Regular Variation And Smile Asymptotics," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 1-12.
- L. Rogers & M. Tehranchi, 2010. "Can the implied volatility surface move by parallel shifts?," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 235-248, April.
- Scott, Louis O., 1987. "Option Pricing when the Variance Changes Randomly: Theory, Estimation, and an Application," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(04), pages 419-438, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gobet, Emmanuel & Miri, Mohammed, 2014. "Weak approximation of averaged diffusion processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 475-504.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00720650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.