Weak approximations for arithmetic means of geometric Brownian motions and applications to Basket options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gobet, Emmanuel & Miri, Mohammed, 2014. "Weak approximation of averaged diffusion processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 475-504.
- Eric Benhamou & Emmanuel Gobet & Mohammed Miri, 2010. "Expansion formulas for European options in a local volatility model," Post-Print hal-00325939, HAL.
- H. Berestycki & J. Busca & I. Florent, 2002. "Asymptotics and calibration of local volatility models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 61-69.
- Minqiang Li & Jieyun Zhou & Shi-Jie Deng, 2010. "Multi-asset spread option pricing and hedging," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 305-324.
- Valdo Durrleman, 2010. "From implied to spot volatilities," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 157-177, April.
- Kenichiro Shiraya & Akihiko Takahashi, 2014. "Pricing Multiasset Cross‐Currency Options," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(1), pages 1-19, January.
- E. Benhamou & E. Gobet & M. Miri, 2009. "Smart expansion and fast calibration for jump diffusions," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 563-589, September.
- Eric Benhamou & Emmanuel Gobet & Mohammed Miri, 2009. "Smart expansion and fast calibration for jump diffusion," Post-Print hal-00200395, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsWeak approximation; Geometric Brownian motion; Arithmetic mean; Malliavin calculus; Basket options;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-05-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01502886. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.