Malliavin differentiability of the Heston volatility and applications to option pricing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
- Jérôme Detemple & René Garcia & Marcel Rindisbacher, 2005. "Representation formulas for Malliavin derivatives of diffusion processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 349-367, July.
- Hélyette Geman & Marc Yor, 1993. "Bessel Processes, Asian Options, And Perpetuities," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(4), pages 349-375, October.
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. "The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian-Oliver Ewald & Zhaojun Yang, 2008. "Utility based pricing and exercising of real options under geometric mean reversion and risk aversion toward idiosyncratic risk," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 68(1), pages 97-123, August.
- Elisa Alòs & Jorge A. León, 2016. "On the short-maturity behaviour of the implied volatility skew for random strike options and applications to option pricing approximation," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 31-42, January.
- Ben Hambly & Nikolaos Kolliopoulos, 2018. "Fast mean-reversion asymptotics for large portfolios of stochastic volatility models," Papers 1811.08808, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2020.
- Elisa Alòs & Yan Yang, 2014. "A closed-form option pricing approximation formula for a fractional Heston model," Economics Working Papers 1446, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Elisa Alòs, 2012. "A decomposition formula for option prices in the Heston model and applications to option pricing approximation," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 403-422, July.
- repec:spr:compst:v:68:y:2008:i:1:p:97-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ewald, Christian-Oliver & Wang, Wen-Kai, 2010. "Irreversible investment with Cox-Ingersoll-Ross type mean reversion," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 314-318, May.
- Elisa Al`os & Michael Coulon, 2018. "On the optimal choice of strike conventions in exchange option pricing," Papers 1807.05396, arXiv.org.
- Almeida, Caio & Vicente, José, 2009.
"Identifying volatility risk premia from fixed income Asian options,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 652-661, April.
- Caio Ibsen R. Almeida & José Valentim M. Vicente, 2007. "Identifying Volatility Risk Premium from Fixed Income Asian Options," Working Papers Series 136, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Elisa Alòs & Thorsten Rheinländer, 2015. "Pricing and hedging Margrabe options with stochastic volatilities," Economics Working Papers 1475, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2017.
- Bilgi Yilmaz, 2018. "Computation of option greeks under hybrid stochastic volatility models via Malliavin calculus," Papers 1806.06061, arXiv.org.
- Romain Bompis & Emmanuel Gobet, 2012. "Asymptotic and non asymptotic approximations for option valuation," Post-Print hal-00720650, HAL.
- Tahmasebi, M., 2014. "Smooth density for the solution of scalar SDEs with locally Lipschitz coefficients under Hörmander condition," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 51-62.
- Maxim Bichuch & Stephan Sturm, 2014. "Portfolio optimization under convex incentive schemes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 873-915, October.
More about this item
KeywordsMalliavin calculus; stochastic volatility models; Heston model; Cox- Ingersoll-Ross process; Hull and White formula; Option pricing;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.