Les déterminants de la communication volontaire des entreprises cibles d'OPA/OPE : le cas des synergies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:38:y:2000:i:2:p:329-353 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eng, L. L. & Mak, Y. T., 2003. "Corporate governance and voluntary disclosure," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 325-345.
- Stulz, ReneM., 1988. "Managerial control of voting rights : Financing policies and the market for corporate control," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 25-54, January.
- Inderpal Singh & J--L W. Mitchell Van der Zahn, 2008. "Determinants of intellectual capital disclosure in prospectuses of initial public offerings," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(5), pages 409-431, April.
- P. S. Sudarsanam, 1995. "The role of defensive strategies and ownership structure of target firms: Evidence from UK hostile takeover bids," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 1(3), pages 223-240.
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1986. "Large Shareholders and Corporate Control," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 461-488, June.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Dulacha G. Barako & Phil Hancock & H. Y. Izan, 2006. "Factors Influencing Voluntary Corporate Disclosure by Kenyan Companies," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 107-125, March.
- Martin, Kenneth J & McConnell, John J, 1991. " Corporate Performance, Corporate Takeovers, and Management Turnover," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(2), pages 671-687, June.
- Vijay Jog & Bruce J. McConomy, 2003. "Voluntary Disclosure of Management Earnings Forecasts in IPO Prospectuses," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1-2), pages 125-168.
- Yin Chan, Anthony Moung & Kam Sit, Cora Luk & Li Tong, Millie Mei & Kit Wong, Daphne Chi & Yiu Chan, Ricko Wai, 1996. "Possible factors of the accuracy of prospectus earnings forecast in Hong Kong," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 381-398.
- Anne Cazavan-Jeny & Thomas Jeanjean, 2007.
"Levels of voluntary disclosure in IPO prospectuses: an empirical analysis,"
Review of Accounting and Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 131-149, May.
- Thomas Jeanjean & Anne Cazavan-Jeny, 2005. "Levels of voluntary disclosure in IPO prospectuses: An empirical analysis," Working Papers hal-00586546, HAL.
- Anne Cazavan-Jeny & Thomas Jeanjean, 2007. "Levels of voluntary disclosure in IPO prospectuses: An empirical analysis," Post-Print halshs-00170565, HAL.
- Cazavan-Jeny , Anne & Jeanjean, Thomas, 2006. "Levels of voluntary disclosure in IPO prospectuses: an empirical analysis," ESSEC Working Papers DR 06001, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Jeanjean, Thomas & Cazavan-Jeny, Anne, 2005. "Levels of voluntary disclosure in IPO prospectuses : an empirical analysis," Les Cahiers de Recherche 827, HEC Paris.
- Alain Schatt & Thierry Roy, 2002. "Analyse Empirique Des Ecarts De Previsions De Benefices Dans Les Prospectus D'Introduction : Le Cas Francais," Post-Print halshs-00584529, HAL.
- Niamh Brennan, 1999.
"Voluntary Disclosure of Profit Forecasts by Target Companies in Takeover Bids,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(7&8), pages 883-917.
- Niamh Brennan, 1999. "Voluntary disclosure of profit forecasts by target companies in takeover bids," Open Access publications 10197/2922, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Philip Brown, 2003. "Discussion of Voluntary Disclosure of Management Earnings Forecasts in IPO Prospectuses," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1-2), pages 169-174.
- Emmanuel Tchemeni & Huu Minh Mai, 1997. "Prévision de résultats par les dirigeants. Impact informationnel sur les cours et les volumes," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(1), pages 123-145.
- Michael Firth, 1998. "IPO profit forecasts and their role in signalling firm value and explaining post-listing returns," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 29-39.
- Travlos, Nickolaos G, 1987. " Corporate Takeover Bids, Methods of Payment, and Bidding Firms' Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(4), pages 943-963, September.
- Cormier, Denis & Martinez, Isabelle, 2006. "The association between management earnings forecasts, earnings management, and stock market valuation: Evidence from French IPOs," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 209-236.
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Separation of Ownership and Control," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 301-325, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chau, Gerald K. & Gray, Sidney J., 2002. "Ownership structure and corporate voluntary disclosure in Hong Kong and Singapore," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 247-265.
- Franck Missonier-Piera & Walid Ben-Amar, 2005. "La Gestion Des Resultats Comptables Lors Des Fusions Et Acquisitions: Une Analyse Dans Le Contexte Suisse," Post-Print halshs-00581249, HAL.
- Bernard Raffournier, 1995. "The determinants of voluntary financial disclosure by Swiss listed companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 261-280.
- Jaggi, Bikki, 1997. "Accuracy of forecast information disclosed in the IPO prospectuses of Hong Kong companies," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 301-319.
- Chen, Gongmeng & Firth, Michael & Krishnan, Gopal V., 2001. "Earnings forecast errors in IPO prospectuses and their associations with initial stock returns," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 225-240, April.
- Michel Albouy, 2005. "Les histoires qu'on raconte aux actionnaires," Post-Print halshs-00101873, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsvoluntary disclosure; target companies; takeover bids; déterminants; communication volontaire; cibles; offres publiques d'achat et d'échange; synergies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00650551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .