Analyse Empirique Des Ecarts De Previsions De Benefices Dans Les Prospectus D'Introduction : Le Cas Francais
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:25:y:1987:i:1:p:49-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mak, Y. T., 1996. "Forecast disclosure by initial public offering firms in a low-litigation environment," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 111-136.
- Marco Pagano & Fabio Panetta & and Luigi Zingales, 1998.
"Why Do Companies Go Public? An Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 53(1), pages 27-64, February.
- Marco Pagano & Fabio Panetta & Luigi Zingales, "undated". "Why Do Companies Go Public? An Empirical Analysis," CRSP working papers 330, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Pagano, Marco & Panetta, Fabio & Zingales, Luigi, 1996. "Why Do Companies Go Public? An Empirical Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1332, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Pagano & Fabio Panetta & Luigi Zingales, 1995. "Why Do Companies Go Public? An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loughran, Tim & Ritter, Jay R. & Rydqvist, Kristian, 1995. "Initial public offerings: International insights," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 139-140, May.
- De Bondt, Werner F M & Thaler, Richard H, 1990. "Do Security Analysts Overreact?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 52-57, May.
- T.Y. Cheng & Michael Firth, 2000. "An Empirical Analysis of the Bias and Rationality of Profit Forecasts Published in New Issue Prospectuses," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3-4), pages 423-446.
- T.Y. Cheng & Michael Firth, 2000. "An Empirical Analysis of the Bias and Rationality of Profit Forecasts Published in New Issue Prospectuses," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3&4), pages 423-446.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6653 is not listed on IDEAS
- Géraldine Broye & Alain Schatt, 2002. "Comment réduire la sous-évaluation lors de l'introduction en bourse?," Working Papers CREGO 1020801, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Chen, Gongmeng & Firth, Michael & Krishnan, Gopal V., 2001. "Earnings forecast errors in IPO prospectuses and their associations with initial stock returns," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 225-240, April.
- Michael Firth, 1998. "IPO profit forecasts and their role in signalling firm value and explaining post-listing returns," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 29-39.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne Cazavan-Jeny & Thomas Jeanjean, 2007.
"Levels of voluntary disclosure in IPO prospectuses: an empirical analysis,"
Review of Accounting and Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 131-149, May.
- Thomas Jeanjean & Anne Cazavan-Jeny, 2005. "Levels of voluntary disclosure in IPO prospectuses: An empirical analysis," Working Papers hal-00586546, HAL.
- Jeanjean, Thomas & Cazavan-Jeny, Anne, 2005. "Levels of voluntary disclosure in IPO prospectuses : an empirical analysis," Les Cahiers de Recherche 827, HEC Paris.
- Cazavan-Jeny , Anne & Jeanjean, Thomas, 2006. "Levels of voluntary disclosure in IPO prospectuses: an empirical analysis," ESSEC Working Papers DR 06001, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Anne Cazavan-Jeny & Thomas Jeanjean, 2007. "Levels of voluntary disclosure in IPO prospectuses: An empirical analysis," Post-Print halshs-00170565, HAL.
- Isabelle Martinez & Emmanuelle Negre, 2011. "Les déterminants de la communication volontaire des entreprises cibles d'OPA/OPE : le cas des synergies," Post-Print hal-00650551, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsIntroduction en bourse; Prévisions de bénéfices; Optimisme; Performance boursière;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00584529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.