Compared Activity-Based Costing Case Studies In The Information System Departments Of Two Groups In France: A Strategic Management Accounting Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Grégory Wegmann, 2010. "Compared Activity-Based Costing Case Studies in the Information System Departments of two Groups in France:A Strategic Management Accounting Approach," Working Papers CREGO 1100501, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
References listed on IDEAS
- Loisel, Stéphane & Milhaud, Xavier, 2011.
"From deterministic to stochastic surrender risk models: Impact of correlation crises on economic capital,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 214(2), pages 348-357, October.
- Stéphane Loisel & Xavier Milhaud, 2011. "From deterministic to stochastic surrender risk models: impact of correlation crises on economic capital," Post-Print hal-00502847, HAL.
- Stéphane Loisel, 2012. "From deterministic to stochastic surrender risk models: impact of correlation crises on economic capital," Post-Print hal-00746268, HAL.
- Tsai, Chenghsien & Kuo, Weiyu & Chen, Wei-Kuang, 2002. "Early surrender and the distribution of policy reserves," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 429-445, December.
- Bacinello, Anna Rita, 2005. "Endogenous model of surrender conditions in equity-linked life insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 270-296, October.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00502847_v1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic Management Accounting; Activity-Based Costing; Case Study;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00505590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.