Le déploiement d'un pilotage stratégique des coûts dans les services informatiques de deux groupes internationaux : perspective instrumentale et analyse comparative
This article analyses the strategic cost management stream with an instrumental point of view and two case studies. We try to show in what extend the Activity-based Costing developments could be included in a strategic approach of the management accounting and to test if the ABC is a relevant tool to drive the strategy. The first part synthesizes the strategic cost management developments which try to improve the Activity-based Costing method. In the first part, we describe them using the Strategic Management Accounting stream, with a link with cost management and ABC. The second part exposes a taxonomy of the reasons why using the ABC method. In a third part, we confront our developments to the field reality with two case studies.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Management & Avenir, INSEEC/Management Prospective Ed. 2011, 44, pp.78-96|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00624488|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cooper, Robin & Slagmulder, Regine, 2004. "Interorganizational cost management and relational context," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Bromwich, Michael, 1990. "The case for strategic management accounting: The role of accounting information for strategy in competitive markets," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 27-46.
- Colwyn Jones, T. & Dugdale, David, 2002. "The ABC bandwagon and the juggernaut of modernity," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 121-163.
- Michel Gervais & Yves Levant & Charles Ducrocq, 2010. "Le Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing (TDABC):un premier bilan à travers une étude de cas longitudinale," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 13(1), pages 123-155., March.
- Anderson, Shannon W. & Young, S. Mark, 1999. "The impact of contextual and process factors on the evaluation of activity-based costing systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 525-559, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00624488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.