Contrôle du périmètre et périmètre de contrôle
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frédéric Demerens & Pascale Delvaille, 2010. "Information sectorielle : quelle place dans les rapports des analystes financiers ? Une étude empirique du secteur hôtelier international," Post-Print hal-00484285, HAL.
- Philip G. Berger & Rebecca Hann, 2003. "The Impact of SFAS No. 131 on Information and Monitoring," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 163-223, May.
- Dekker, Henri C., 2004. "Control of inter-organizational relationships: evidence on appropriation concerns and coordination requirements," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 27-49, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9496 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cooper, Robin & Slagmulder, Regine, 2004. "Interorganizational cost management and relational context," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-26, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7786 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caglio, Ariela & Ditillo, Angelo, 2008. "A review and discussion of management control in inter-firm relationships: Achievements and future directions," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 865-898.
- Dragos Zelinschi & Yves Levant & Nicolas Berland, 2011. "Les motivations au découplage, au-delà de la seule quête de légitimité, l'exemple de l'introduction de l'IFRS 8," Post-Print hal-00650596, HAL.
- Jenice Prather-Kinsey & Gary Meek, 2004. "The effect of revised IAS 14 on segment reporting by IAS companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 213-234.
More about this item
Keywords: SCOPE OF CONTROL; COMPANY CONSOLIDATION; BUSINESS UNITS; SEGMENT REPORTING; CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY.; PERIMETRE DE CONTROLE; CONSOLIDATION DES GROUPES; CENTRES DE RESPONSABILITE; INFORMATION SECTORIELLE; RESPONSABILITE SOCIETALE DE L'ENTREPRISE.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00690972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.