The activity-based costing method developments: state-of-the art and case study
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gregory Wegmann & Stephen Nozile, 2008. "The activity-based costing method developments: state-of-the art and case study," Working Papers CREGO 1080903, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bromwich, Michael, 1990. "The case for strategic management accounting: The role of accounting information for strategy in competitive markets," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 27-46.
- Cooper, Robin & Slagmulder, Regine, 2004. "Interorganizational cost management and relational context," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Lebas, Michel, 1999. "Which ABC? Accounting based on causality rather than activity-based costing," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 501-511, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ercument Okutmus, 2015. "Resource Consumption Accounting with Cost Dimension and an Application in a Glass Factory," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(1), pages 46-57, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCase study; Activity-based Costing; Strategic Management Accounting; Time-driven ABC; Case study.;
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00482137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.