Military spending : A perspective on the restructuring dynamics of the defense sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malcolm Knight & Norman Loayza & Delano Villanueva, 1996.
"The Peace Dividend: Military Spending Cuts and Economic Growth,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(1), pages 1-37, March.
- Malcolm D. Knight & Delano Villanueva & Norman Loayza, 1995. "The Peace Dividend; Military Spending Cuts and Economic Growth," IMF Working Papers 95/53, International Monetary Fund.
- Knight, Malcolm & Loayza, Norman & Villanueva, Delano, 1996. "The peace dividend : military spending cuts and economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1577, The World Bank.
- David Gold, 1997. "Evaluating the trade-off between military spending and investment in the United States," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 251-266.
More about this item
Keywordsmilitary-security system; Military-industrial complex; industry concentration; defense sector; military expenditures; public spending; trade-off effect; financialization; industry restructuring; military-security system.; Complexe militaro-industriel; concentration industrielle; secteur de la défense; dépenses militaires; dépenses publiques; effet d'arbitrage; financiarisation; restructuration industrielle; système militaro-sécuritaire.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00747877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .