Effective demand and short-term adjustments in the General Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John King, 1993.
"Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis Since Keynes: A Partial History,"
1993.16, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- John King, 1993. "Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis Since Keynes: A Partial History," Working Papers 1993.16, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- J. E. King, 1994. "Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis Since Keynes: A Partial History," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 3-31, September.
- Kregel, J A, 1976. "Economic Methodology in the Face of Uncertainty: The Modelling Methods of Keynes and the Post-Keynesians," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(342), pages 209-225, June.
- David L. Roberts, 1978. "Patinkin, Keynes, and aggregate supply and demand analysis," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 549-576, Winter.
- H. Vandenborre, 1958. "An Integration Of Employment Economics Within The Keynesian Theory Of Money Flows," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 205-219.
- Godley, Wynne, 1999. "Money and Credit in a Keynesian Model of Income Determination," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 393-411, July.
More about this item
Keywordsshort-term expectations; Keynesian economics; General Theory; macroeconomics; effective demand; short-term expectations.; Economie keynésienne; Théorie Générale; macroéconomie; demande effective; anticipations de court terme.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00112440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.