Well-posedness and convexity in vector optimization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David de Meza & David C. Webb, 1987. "Too Much Investment: A Problem of Asymmetric Information," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(2), pages 281-292.
- Blinder, Alan S & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1983. "Money, Credit Constraints, and Economic Activity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 297-302, May.
- Arestis, Philip & Howells, Peter, 1996. "Theoretical Reflections on Endogenous Money: The Problem with 'Convenience Lending.'," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(5), pages 539-551, September.
- Dow, Sheila C, 1996. "Horizontalism: A Critique," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 497-508, July.
- Paul Davidson, 1994. "Post Keynesian Macroeconomic Theory," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 124.
- Greenwald, B & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1987.
"Keynesian, New Keynesian and New Classical Economics,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 119-133, March.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1987. "Keynesian, New Keynesian, and New Classical Economics," NBER Working Papers 2160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaffee, Dwight & Stiglitz, Joseph, 1990. "Credit rationing," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 837-888 Elsevier.
- Frank Hahn, 1985. "Money and Inflation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262580624, May.
- Kohn, Meir, 1981. "A Loanable Funds Theory of Unemployment and Monetary Disequilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 859-879, December.
- Wicksell, Knut, 1907. "The Influence of the Rate of Interest on Prices," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 17, pages 213-220.
- J. A. Kregel, 1980. "Markets and Institutions as Features of a Capitalistic Production System," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 32-48, October.
- Clouse James & Henderson Dale & Orphanides Athanasios & Small David H. & Tinsley P.A., 2003.
"Monetary Policy When the Nominal Short-Term Interest Rate is Zero,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-65, September.
- James A. Clouse & Dale W. Henderson & Athanasios Orphanides & David H. Small & Peter A. Tinsley, 2000. "Monetary policy when the nominal short-term interest rate is zero," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-51, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Louis-Philippe Rochon, 1997. "Keynes's Finance Motive: a re-assessment. Credit, liquidity preference and the rate of interest," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 277-293.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1990.
"Macroeconomic Models with Equity and Credit Rationing,"
NBER Chapters,in: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment, pages 15-42
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz & Andrew Weiss, 1989. "Macroeconomic models with equity and credit rationing," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1990. "Macroeconomic Models with Equity and Credit Rationing," NBER Working Papers 3533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Godley, Wynne, 1999. "Money and Credit in a Keynesian Model of Income Determination," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 393-411, July.
- David H. Romer, 2000. "Keynesian Macroeconomics without the LM Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 149-169, Spring.
- Frank Hahn & Robert Solow, 1997. "A Critical Essay on Modern Macroeconomic Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026258154x, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2007.
"The characteristics of a monetary economy: a Keynes--Schumpeter approach,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 101-122, January.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2003. "The characteristics of a monetary economy: a Keynes-Schumpeter approach," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0311, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2003. "The economics of financing firms: the role of banks," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0312, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
More about this item
Keywordsvector-optimization; well-posedness; stability; Hausdorff set-convergence;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2003-05-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2003-05-15 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ins:quaeco:qf0221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Segreteria Dipartimento). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feinsit.html .