Horizontalism: A Critique
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duccio Cavalieri, 2004.
"On Some Equilibrium and Disequilibrium Theories of Endogenous Money: A Structuralist View,"
History of Economic Ideas,
Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 12(3), pages 51-83.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2004. "On Some Equilibrium and Disequilibrium Theories of Endogenous Money: A Structuralist View," MPRA Paper 43738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Culham & John E. King, 2013. "Horizontalists and Verticalists after 25 years," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(4), pages 391â€”405-3, October.
- repec:mes:postke:v:23:y:2000:i:2:p:313-329 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bill Lucarelli, 2011. "The Economics of Financial Turbulence," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14252.
- Jorg Bibow, 2005. "Liquidity Preference Theory Revisited: To Ditch or to Build on It?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_427, Levy Economics Institute.
- Miglierina Enrico & Molho Elena, 2002. "Well-posedness and convexity in vector optimization," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0221, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Jorg Bibow, 2000. "On exogenous money and bank behaviour: the Pandora's box kept shut in Keynes' theory of liquidity preference?," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 532-568.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2015. "On stock-flow consistent approaches and the like: the ‘rediscovery’ of model building," MPRA Paper 67050, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Oct 2015.
- Kevin S. Nell, 2000.
"The Endogenous/Exogenous Nature of South Africa’s Money Supply Under Direct and Indirect Monetary Control Measures,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 313-329, December.
- Kevin S. Nell, 1999. "The Endogenous/Exogenous Nature of South Africa's Money Supply Under Direct and Indirect Monetary Control Measures," Studies in Economics 9912, School of Economics, University of Kent.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stl:stlewp:93/8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Liam Delaney). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/destiuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .