Report NEP-MON-2003-05-15This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Gulcin Ozkan & Anne Sibert & Alan Sutherland, . "Monetary Union, Entry Conditions and Economic Reform," EPRU Working Paper Series 00-03, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Kazuya Kamiya & Dolf Talman, 2003. "Random Matching Models and Money: The Global Structure and Approximation of the Set of Stationary Equilibria," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-220, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Miglierina Enrico & Molho Elena, 2002. "Well-posedness and convexity in vector optimization," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0221, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- F. Bohn, 2003. "Monetary Union and the Interest-Exchange Rate Trade-off," Economics Discussion Papers 554, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Surico, 2003. "How does the ECB target inflation?," Macroeconomics 0305005, EconWPA.
- Jonsson, Magnus & Palmqvist, Stefan, 2003. "Inflation, Markups and Monetary Policy," Working Paper Series 148, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Walter Stanners, 2003. "Central Bank Interest Rate Monitor," Macroeconomics 0305001, EconWPA, revised 12 May 2003.
- Söderlind, Paul & Söderström, Ulf & Vredin, Anders, 2003. "Taylor Rules and the Predictability of Interest Rates," Working Paper Series 147, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Edgar L. Feige, 2003. "The Dynamics of Currency Substitution, Asset Substitution and De facto Dollarization and Euroization in Transition Countrieses," Macroeconomics 0305003, EconWPA.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2002. "The role of credit in a Keynesian monetary economy," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0222, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Junhan Kim, 2003. "Inflation Targeting, Price-Path Targeting and Output Variability," NBER Working Papers 9672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.