Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis Since Keynes: A Partial History
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- John King, 1993. "Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis Since Keynes: A Partial History," Working Papers 1993.16, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2014. "Relative Movements of Real Wages and Output," KOF Working papers 14-355, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2006.
"Explaining the aggregate price level with Keynes's principle of effective demand,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(4), pages 469-492.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2004. "Explaining the Aggregate Price Level with Keynes's Principle of Effective Demand," KOF Working papers 04-95, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Alfonso Palacio Vera, 2003. "Capital accumulation, technical progress and wage flexibility: Keynes´approach to aggregate supply and demand analysis revisited," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 03-12, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Olivier Allain, 2009. "Effective Demand and Short-term Adjustments in the General Theory," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-22.
- Olivier Allain, 2006. "Effective demand and short-term adjustments in the General Theory," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06018, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Olivier Allain, 2006. "Effective demand and short-term adjustments in the General Theory," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00112440, HAL.
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2002. "Patinkin, the Cowles Commission, and the theory of unemployment and aggregate supply," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 226-259.
- BOIANOVSKY, Mauro, 2001. "Patinkin, the cowles commission, and the theory of unemployment and aggregate supply," Working Papers 2001039, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Heller, Claudia, 2009. "Keynes’s slip of the pen: aggregate supply curve vs employment function," MPRA Paper 12837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2017. "The comparative statics of effective demand," Chemnitz Economic Papers 003, Department of Economics, Chemnitz University of Technology, revised Mar 2017.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2017. "The comparative statics of effective demand," FMM Working Paper 03-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- M. G. Hayes, 2013. "The State of Short-term Expectation," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 205-224, April.
- Mark Hayes, 2011. "The state of short-term expectation," Working Papers PKWP1107, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Jochen Hartwig, 2009. "D and Z in ROPE," KOF Working papers 09-243, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Max Gillman, 2002. "Keynes's Treatise : aggregate price theory for modern analysis?," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 430-451.
- Török, Ádám, 1997. "Mire alkalmas a kínálatorientációs gazdaságpolitika?
[What is a supply-oriented economic policy good for?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 821-847.
- Robert Dixon, 2007. "Investment, Profits and Employment in Kalecki & Keynes," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 990, The University of Melbourne.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trb:wpaper:1993.16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed