Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis Since Keynes: A Partial History
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- John King, 1993. "Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis Since Keynes: A Partial History," Working Papers 1993.16, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2014. "Relative Movements of Real Wages and Output," KOF Working papers 14-355, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2006.
"Explaining the aggregate price level with Keynes's principle of effective demand,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(4), pages 469-492.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2004. "Explaining the Aggregate Price Level with Keynes's Principle of Effective Demand," KOF Working papers 04-95, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Alfonso Palacio Vera, 2003. "Capital accumulation, technical progress and wage flexibility: Keynes´approach to aggregate supply and demand analysis revisited," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 03-12, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- repec:taf:revpoe:v:29:y:2017:i:3:p:360-375 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Allain, 2009.
"Effective Demand and Short-term Adjustments in the General Theory,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-22.
- Olivier Allain, 2006. "Effective demand and short-term adjustments in the General Theory," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06018, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Olivier Allain, 2006. "Effective demand and short-term adjustments in the General Theory," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00112440, HAL.
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2002.
"Patinkin, the Cowles Commission, and the theory of unemployment and aggregate supply,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 226-259.
- BOIANOVSKY, Mauro, 2001. "Patinkin, the cowles commission, and the theory of unemployment and aggregate supply," Working Papers 2001039, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Heller, Claudia, 2009. "Keynes’s slip of the pen: aggregate supply curve vs employment function," MPRA Paper 12837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2017.
"The Comparative Statics of Effective Demand,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 360-375, July.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2017. "The comparative statics of effective demand," Chemnitz Economic Papers 003, Department of Economics, Chemnitz University of Technology, revised Mar 2017.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2017. "The comparative statics of effective demand," FMM Working Paper 03-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- M. G. Hayes, 2013. "The State of Short-term Expectation," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 205-224, April.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2009. "D and Z in ROPE," KOF Working papers 09-243, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Max Gillman, 2002. "Keynes's Treatise : aggregate price theory for modern analysis?," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 430-451.
- Török, Ádám, 1997.
"Mire alkalmas a kínálatorientációs gazdaságpolitika?
[What is a supply-oriented economic policy good for?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 821-847.
- Robert Dixon, 2007. "Investment, Profits and Employment in Kalecki & Keynes," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 990, The University of Melbourne.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trb:wpaper:1993.16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sblatau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.