Computations on Simple Games using RelView
Simple games are a powerful tool to analyze decision-making and coalition formation in social and political life. In this paper we present relational models of simple games and develop relational algorithms for solving some game-theoretic basic problems. The algorithms immediately can be transformed into the language of the Computer Algebra system RelView and, therefore, the system can be used to solve the problems and to visualize the results of the computations.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published, Computer Algebra in Scientific Computing, Springer (Ed.), 2011, 49-60|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00633857|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berghammer, Rudolf & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie, 2009.
"An interdisciplinary approach to coalition formation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 487-496, June.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie De Swart, 2009. "An Interdisciplinary Approach to Coalition Formation," Post-Print halshs-00406460, HAL.
- Prasad, K & Kelly, J S, 1990. "NP-Completeness of Some Problems Concerning Voting Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-9.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Stefan Bolus & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie De Swart, 2011.
"A relation-algebraic approach to simple games,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Rudolf Berghammer & Harrie De Swart & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2007.
"Applying relational algebra and RelView to coalition formation,"
- Berghammer, Rudolf & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie, 2007. "Applying relational algebra and RelView to coalition formation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 530-542, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-00633857. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.