Report NEP-GTH-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siegried K. Berninghaus & Thomas Neumann & Bodo Vogt, 2011. "Learning in Networks - An Experimental Study using Stationary Concepts," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Rachmilevitch, Shiran, . "Fairness, Efficiency, and the Nash Bargaining Solution," Working Papers WP2011/10, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 09 Oct 2011.
- Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Papa Stefano, 2011. "Trust, reciprocity and altruism: An impossible addition," wp.comunite 0082, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Rachmilevitch, Shiran, . "Gradual Negotiations and Proportional Solutions," Working Papers WP2011/8, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 09 Oct 2011.
- Florian Biermann & Victor Naroditskiy & Maria Polukarov & Alex Rogers & Nicholas Jennings, 2011. "Task Assignment with Autonomous and Controlled Agents," Working Papers 004-11, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- William R. Parke & George A. Waters, 2011. "On the Evolutionary Stability of Rational Expectations," Working Paper Series 20111002, Illinois State University, Department of Economics.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie De Swart, 2011. "Computations on Simple Games using RelView," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633857, HAL.
- Rachmilevitch, Shiran, . "Endogenous Bid Rotation in Repeated Auctions," Working Papers WP2011/9, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 09 Oct 2011.
- Papa Stefano, 2011. "Come misurare fiducia, reciprocità e altruismo," wp.comunite 0078, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Martin Grossmann, 2011. "Evolutionarily Stable Strategies in Sports Contests," Working Papers 0149, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- José Alcalde Pérez & Antonio Romero-Medina, 2011. "Fair School Placement," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2011. "Correlated Equilibrium in Games with Incomplete Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000265, David K. Levine.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2011. "Robust Predictions in Games with Incomplete Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000275, David K. Levine.