Lexicographic composition of simple games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Barry O'Neill & Bezalel Peleg, 2006. "Lexicographic Composition of Simple Games," Discussion Paper Series dp415, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Barry ONeill & Bezalel Peleg, 2006. "Lexicographic Composition of Simple Games," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001223, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Barry O'Neill & Bezalel Peleg, 2006. "Lexicographic Composition of Simple Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1559, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pradeep Dubey & Abraham Neyman & Robert James Weber, 1981. "Value Theory Without Efficiency," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 122-128, February.
- Pradeep Dubey & Lloyd S. Shapley, 1979. "Mathematical Properties of the Banzhaf Power Index," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 4(2), pages 99-131, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yokote, Koji & Funaki, Yukihiko & Kamijo, Yoshio, 2016. "A new basis and the Shapley value," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 21-24.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie de Swart, 2009. "A Relation-algebraic Approach to Simple Games," Working Papers 0913, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
More about this item
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:62:y:2008:i:2:p:628-642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.