Lexicographic Composition of Simple Games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Barry O'Neill & Bezalel Peleg, 2006. "Lexicographic Composition of Simple Games," Discussion Paper Series dp415, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Barry O'Neill & Bezalel Peleg, 2006. "Lexicographic Composition of Simple Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1559, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pradeep Dubey & Abraham Neyman & Robert James Weber, 1981. "Value Theory Without Efficiency," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 122-128, February.
- Pradeep Dubey & Lloyd S. Shapley, 1979. "Mathematical Properties of the Banzhaf Power Index," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 4(2), pages 99-131, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yokote, Koji & Funaki, Yukihiko & Kamijo, Yoshio, 2016. "A new basis and the Shapley value," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 21-24.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie de Swart, 2009. "A Relation-algebraic Approach to Simple Games," Working Papers 0913, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
More about this item
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levrem:122247000000001223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .