An axiomatization of entropy of capacities on set systems
We present an axiomatization of the entropy of capacities defined on set systems which are not necessarily the whole power set, but satisfy a condition of regularity. This entropy encompasses the definition of Marichal and Roubens for the entropy of capacities. Its axiomatization is in the spirit of the one of Faddeev for the classical Shannon entropy. In addition, we present also an axiomatization of the entropy for capacities proposed by Dukhovny
|Date of creation:||Oct 2008|
|Publication status:||Published in European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, 2008, 190 (2), pp.526-538. <10.1016/j.ejor.2007.06.033>|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00281598|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fabien Lange & Michel Grabisch, 9/11.
"Values on regular games under Kirchhoff's laws,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Fabien Lange & Michel Grabisch, 6/12. "Values on regular games under Kirchhoff's laws," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00130449, HAL.
- Fabien Lange & Michel Grabisch, 2006. "Values on regular games under Kirchhoff's laws," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06087, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Fabien Lange & Michel Grabisch, 2006. "Values on regular games under Kirchhoff’s laws," Working Paper Series 0807, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised Nov 2008.
- Marichal, Jean-Luc, 2002. "Entropy of discrete Choquet capacities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(3), pages 612-624, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-00281598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.