Entropy of discrete Choquet capacities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marichal, Jean-Luc & Roubens, Marc, 2000. "Determination of weights of interacting criteria from a reference set," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 641-650, August.
- Grabisch, Michel, 1996. "The application of fuzzy integrals in multicriteria decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 445-456, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Ling & Zhou, De-Qun & Zhou, Peng & Chen, Qi-Ting, 2014. "Modelling policy decision of sustainable energy strategies for Nanjing city: A fuzzy integral approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 197-203.
- Zhang, Ling & Zhang, Luping & Zhou, Peng & Zhou, Dequn, 2015. "A non-additive multiple criteria analysis method for evaluation ofÂ airline service quality," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 154-161.
- Honda, Aoi & Grabisch, Michel, 2008.
"An axiomatization of entropy of capacities on set systems,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 526-538, October.
- Aoi Honda & Michel Grabisch, 2008. "An axiomatization of entropy of capacities on set systems," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00281598, HAL.
- Marichal, Jean-Luc, 2007. "k-intolerant capacities and Choquet integrals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1453-1468, March.
- Jaume Belles-Sampera & Montserrat Guillén & José M. Merigó & Miguel Santolino, 2013. "“Indicators for the characterization of discrete Choquet integrals”," IREA Working Papers 201311, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2013.
- Xiqin Wen & Mingchao Yan & Jieyu Xian & Rui Yue & Anhua Peng, 2016. "Supplier selection in supplier chain management using Choquet integral-based linguistic operators under fuzzy heterogeneous environment," Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 307-330, September.
- Bingsheng Liu & Meiqing Fu & Shuibo Zhang & Bin Xue & Qi Zhou & Shiruo Zhang, 2018. "An interval-valued 2-tuple linguistic group decision-making model based on the Choquet integral operator," International Journal of Systems Science, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 407-424, January.
- Zhang, Ling & Zhou, Peng & Newton, Sidney & Fang, Jian-xin & Zhou, De-qun & Zhang, Lu-ping, 2015. "Evaluating clean energy alternatives for Jiangsu, China: An improved multi-criteria decision making method," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P1), pages 953-964.
- Michel Grabisch, 2006. "Capacities and Games on Lattices: A Survey of Result," Post-Print halshs-00179830, HAL.
- Kojadinovic, Ivan & Marichal, Jean-Luc, 2007. "Entropy of bi-capacities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 168-184, April.
- Kojadinovic, Ivan, 2007. "Minimum variance capacity identification," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 498-514, February.
- Aoi Honda & Michel Grabisch, 2008. "An axiomatization of entropy of capacities on set systems," Post-Print hal-00281598, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:137:y:2002:i:3:p:612-624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.