Endogenous Search, Price Dispersion, and Welfare
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Frank Schorfheide, 2011.
"Sticky Prices versus Monetary Frictions: An Estimation of Policy Trade-Offs,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 60-90, January.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Frank Schorfheide, 2009. "Sticky Prices Versus Monetary Frictions: An Estimation of Policy Trade-offs," NBER Working Papers 14870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Frank Schorfheide, 2009. "Sticky prices versus monetary frictions: an estimation of policy trade-offs," Working Papers 09-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Faig, Miquel & Li, Zhe, 2009.
"The welfare costs of expected and unexpected inflation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 1004-1013, October.
- Zhe Li & Miquel Faig, 2007. "The Welfare Cost of Expected and Unexpected Inflation," 2007 Meeting Papers 125, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Wright, Randall, 2010. "A uniqueness proof for monetary steady state," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 382-391, January.
- Allen Head & Lucy Qian Liu & Guido Menzio & Randall Wright, 2012.
"Sticky Prices: A New Monetarist Approach,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 10(5), pages 939-973, October.
- Allen Head & Lucy Qian Liu & Guido Menzio & Randall Wright, 2011. "Sticky Prices: A New Monetarist Approach," NBER Working Papers 17520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allen Head & Lucy Qian Liu & Guido Menzio & Randall Wright, 2011. "Sticky prices: a new monetarist approach," Working Papers 690, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Parsley, David C, 1996. "Inflation and Relative Price Variability in the Short and Long Run: New Evidence from the United States," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(3), pages 323-341, August.
- Lucas, Robert E. & Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 2015. "On the stability of money demand," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 48-65.
- Allen Head & Alok Kumar, 2005. "Price Dispersion, Inflation, And Welfare," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(2), pages 533-572, May.
- Ping He & Lixin Huang & Randall Wright, 2005. "Money And Banking In Search Equilibrium," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(2), pages 637-670, May.
- Barry Z. Cynamon & Donald H. Dutkowsky & Barry E. Jones, 2006. "Redefining the Monetary Agggregates: A Clean Sweep," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 661-672, Fall.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer Search; Inflation; Price Dispersion; Welfare;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2016-09-18 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2016-09-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-09-18 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2016-09-18 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hai:wpaper:201616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuhius.html .